Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

What is your in game name? schisaspray

What server?

silver

How old are you? 26

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 142.75hr w/ 15 badges

Do you use discord? just started

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? farming/ collecting, wanna start selling

Why would you like to be in team magma? honestly at moment I'd like to be with whichever guild will accept me

• 2 weeks later...

What is your in game name? Disconnecting / Reconnecting on silver

What server? I'll play on gold with this account

How old are you? I'm 17 years old

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? Right now I only have 1 badge on gold and 2 hours, but I plan on finishing story and play on gold sometimes. My silver account has 1.6k hours soon.

Do you use discord? I'm really active in many discords.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Farming pvp pokemon and pvping is what I like to do in game.

Why would you like to be in team magma? I've talked to Idkup in other discords and he's pretty much the only player I know on the gold server. He said good things about this guild so it would be cool if I could join you guys. Thanks for reading!

What is your in game name?

- JiLotus

What server?

- Gold

How old are you?

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

- 27h, 8 badges

Do you use discord?

- Actively every day

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)?

- I do a bit of everything, but mostly collecting and farming

Why would you like to be in team magma?

- I was browsing around the forum for a few questions and stumbled upon the guild page, which I thought would be a great quality of life change to make the game feel like it's actually online and playing with other players.

Fulgrim

What server?

Gold server

How old are you?

37hrs - 10 badges

Do you use discord?

yes

doing story atm

Seems to be active and with lots of ppl

How old are you? 22

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 30 something hours and 16 badges.

Do you use discord? More than is healthy

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Currently trying to build a good team before I clear out hoenn and sinnoh.

Why would you like to be in team magma? Looking for an active guild and hoping y'all can give me that.

IGN: Asmodean

Discord: Ace#1227

Silver Server

Hello I'm NinJack from gold server and I would like to join Team Magma! I'm 22 years old and I've been playing for about a week now and I have 5 badges. I've never used discord but I can get it and use it if that's the easiest way to talk. In game I plan on mainly playing the story, farming, collecting, and selling rather than pvp at least for now. I've been playing Pokemon games my whole life and one of my favorites was Sapphire and I always liked Team Magma in that game and in emerald. It also seems from the description that you guys are a fun and chill group of people who just want to have fun and play the game. Feel free to pm me if you have any more questions. Thanks!

What is your in game name? - Dyalia

How old are you? - 26

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? - around 30-40 hours. 15 badges atm - had to start new since i didnt know name, pw and email from old account. i was here when PRO started.

Do you use discord? - yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? - trading and pvping in the future, and of course collecting my favourites :)

Why would you like to be in team magma? - i am looking for an active guild. since i didnt find anything ingame when i asked i thought i would look in the forums. Your description is very appealing to me, so if u want me i would loike to give it a try :)

Hope that is enough. If you have any questions feel free to ask here via pm or ingame.

greetings Dyalia - Lia

- Veeeenset

What server?

- Gold

How old are you?

- 20h, 8 badges

Do you use discord?

- Yes, not a good english speaker but i could try

- Collecting, farming and selling. Mby after story i will start pvp as well

- Playing by my own is boring, i read good things about this gild and i would like to join

easy, EASY