Team Magma Recruiting

Iriztha

What is your in game name? KiritoSama

How old are you? 15 (almost 16)

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? 36 hours and 8 badges

Do you use discord? Yes

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? Collecting, farming and helping others out

Why would you like to be in team magma? Because I think that here you can easily help others and get helped by others. I was told that this guild is mostly created to help others and for pvp and I want to help this to become the best at that.

Edited by KiritoSama

Hi guys, my name is Sjors (Hoax in-game).

I'm 21, got around 90 hours in-game with 18 badges and defeated 8 elites (almost ready for Hoenn).

I've got discord, do use it alot.

For now my ingame hobby is farming&lvling, but i'm working towards PVP.

I would like to join because i think the game would be more fun knowing theres something bigger than me like a guild.

Hope to hear from you guys, cheers.

Hi minna, my name is Jansen (Katakuri23 in-game).

I'm 23, around 120 hours playing this game and I have 16 badges and ready to go to hoenn in a couple of days

Discord, Yes

For now Im doing leveling and hunting pokemon for dex, and working for my pvp teams

I would like to join because having a guild is fun, helping people to reach them is one characteristic of a guild. I want to become one of that.

9BXzBh9.mp4width=887pxhttps://media.giphy.com/media/dtHMhQyTLIsh46p0mY/giphy.gif[/img]

:PixiuKnife: "I don't care what you think about me, I am not born to impress you" :PixiuKnife:

What is your in game name?

Rubenxd

How old are you?

I'm 17 years old.

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have?

I've got 70 hours of gameplay hours and I've collected 25 badges up until now.

Do you use discord?

I frequently use discord to check P.R.O. related things.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)?

I tend to farm my team up to a high level to face any difficult challenge. I'm also moderately into collecting rare pokemon and held items. So i could consider farming and collecting to be my in-game hobbies.

Why would you like to be in team magma?

Not only does the guild name sound super nice, it also happened to be my favorite evil team when I first started playing pokemon as a kid. For real though, I'm honestly looking for a good guild, not just because of the added experience bonus. I just want to be part of a bigger entity on the gold server.

Edited by Stroopwafel

• 2 weeks later...

What is your in game name? Teddybearrrr

How old are you? 26 years young

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? around 20 hours I guess, almost 4th badge

Do you use discord? Yes, daily

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? No hobbies found yet, rather new to the online Pokemon experience. Show me whats fun! :)

Why would you like to be in team magma? Active, friendly and when I know my way around maybe I can help in certain areas

Hey there i would like to join your guild, here are all those information.

What is your in game name?

Zandramas

How old are you? im 27yo now :)

How many gameplay hours and badges do you have? Ihave completed first 3 regions (kanto johto hoenn) about 180h

Do you use discord? Yep , using it fo other games.

What is your ingame hobby(farming, selling, pvp, collecting etc)? For now im collecting and leveling pokemons for bosses, than i will try to finish next regions, and than pvp farm...etc

Why would you like to be in team magma? Yeah for sure.

Hit me in message or in game please :)

Hello!

I would like to join the guild. I don't know how to start my application, so I guess I'll just answer the questions.

My ingame name is Dizny. I am 15 years old. I have 110+ hours and 16 badges, Kanto and Johto finished.

I have a Discord that I use almost everyday. My ingame hobbies are farming, selling and trying to complete the pokedex.

The reason I would like to join Team Magma is because I want to be a part of something great. I want to be able to learn things from other members.

And the biggest reason for me wanting to join is that I believe this guild will become something extrodinary and if I could be a part of it, I would be thrilled.

(And I apolagise if this is the wrong place to post my application, I am sort of new to the forum part of PRO).