Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

Hello Sir/Madam I didn't know the method of evolving tangela I thought it will evolve at lvl 100 so I make it lvl 100 and it still didn't evolve then I search in discord it say with ancient power move can u delevl my tangela so I can evolve and make it tangrowth

delevel till 99

I shall be thankful to you

in game name: PROMasterFai

Pokemon I'd:42418830

Server:Silver Server

Screenshot given below

I have deleveled your tangela. Have a nice day - HappyMango

IMG_20200201_183832.png.14649c5d8d08fcd4601d9c6d92605d3b.png

Edited by HappyMango

Fai

Trade Request:

In-game name: Kuhumwerfer

Server: Silver

Timezone: GMT+1

I need help evolving my Haunter into an Gengar. I'm available from 6 PM till 10 PM GMT+1. Thanks!

Delevel Request:

In-game name: Kuhumwerfer

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID :42451574

It didnt evolve from Rare Candy 2 Times

I have deleveled your pokemon. Please try making your pokemon get killed by a wild battle, revive it and then try leveling up again. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

[ATTACH type=full" alt="125298]125298[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="125299]125299[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="125300]125300[/ATTACH]

Etto900 gold server

Hi pro team i have a problem: sylveon and umbreon can't learn wish and weavile can't learn icicle crash becouse in all cases only the base pokemon can learn it.

Can you help me?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="125298]125298[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="125299]125299[/ATTACH][ATTACH type=full" alt="125300]125300[/ATTACH]

Etto900 gold server

Hi pro team i have a problem: sylveon and umbreon can't learn wish and weavile can't learn icicle crash becouse in all cases only the base pokemon can learn it.

Can you help me?

I read that a pokemon can't be de-evolved so can you just take those pokemon and teach them the moves anyhow?

[ATTACH=full]125298[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]125299[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]125300[/ATTACH]

Etto900 gold server

Can you help me?

Ok problem solved i didnt check well the daycare

I'm glad that your problems have already been solved :) But, next time please try to edit the original thread when it's the same problem as the previous rather than posting multiple posts. This is to avoid thread spams. I hope you understand. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango