Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

In-game name: Virguletti

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 34798396

I hope this is the last time that I have to made a request here x)

I don't know if here is the place that I have to say that, but I have take care with this Sneasel: lvl up it at night time, and with the item Razor Claw, but it didn't asked for evolving

Some informations that can be useful and can be a explain for "not being a bug":

Sneasel is not at my OT

It's not at max happiness

I lvl up it with a battle, not with a rare candy

It was deleveled 2 times (by carelessness of mine, sorry T-T)

Any information would help, thx

As far as know, there is no known bug for evolving sneasel inside the game. I have deleveled your sneasel again. I recommend you to kill the sneasel in a wild fight first, revive it and try the evolution process. In order to evolve it, you should level up the sneasel while holding razor claw at night (20:00-4:00 in poketime). Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

I'm a new player with zero friends so I need a trade evo for my Haunter please, I'll be online for awhile

In-game name: Stoogs

GMT Timezone: GMT -5

nvm, got someone to assist

I'm glad that your problems have already been solved. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

I played a little, beat Kanto but realized this game is severely pay-to-play if you actually wanna progress normally. I'm stuck in Johto before Morty's gym with barely any cash and no way to earn decent EXP aside from grinding for HOURS on crappy wild encounter EXP or waiting a WEEK to rematch NPCs who give actual decent EXP. No EXP share in the game is on purpose. So is no Amulet Coin. And no Fly? Gotta spend money on the subway system or BUY a Transit Pass? LOL They want to inconvenience players so much they they will spend real money to make it easier/faster with boosts and memberships. No thanks. If I had known this were the system here beforehand I would have never started playing. I'm going to PokeMMO, they actually have a Global Trade and no bs paywalls.

In-game name: Chichaii

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 42166200

mantyke.png.fad8332c28a4b1537b5c923249525c89.png

I accidentally leveled my Mantyke to 100 and need it deleveled! Please help me!

I have deleveled your mantyke. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango