Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

Hi guys, I need help for deleveling my Piloswine.

In-game name: Adribenn

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot:

Deleved, teach it ancient power and battle a wild pokemon to make it evolve. ~Contrary

20200311_224638.jpg.d9612dd2ad3838be92463dd75b0a636c.jpg

Edited by Contrary

Hi can i get a delevel on my sneasel 3 levels so if it doesn't evolve again i have more chances before making another post

In-game name : Mrboston

Server : Gold

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot :

1583956707840.png.081790b40b400663b8af639712bea238.png

I have deleveled your sneasel. Note that it evolves via level up holding a razor claw at night. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hello,

I need to trade my Clamperl with the deep sea tooth to obtain a Huntail. Need this to go to Sinnoh.

If someone can help me, I will do the travel to where you are.

Thanks.

IGN : Geeeeez

You alrady deleveled my azu to 98 but it was in max exp already and one fight it goes lvl100 again

IGN: Chichaii

Server: Silver

azu.png.d04e29584f5c4de717607222c58922a6.png

I have deleveled your azurill by 2. Note that azurill evolves via max happiness and marill evolves via level up. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hello,

I need to trade my Clamperl with the deep sea tooth to obtain a Huntail. Need this to go to Sinnoh.

If someone can help me, I will do the travel to where you are.

Thanks.

IGN : Geeeeez

Nevermind, Onkelles helped me.

My axew is already at lvl100 and i cant evolve it please help me to evolve. Please delevel my axew to 95, thank

Im in sever:gold

My in game name: ipindeptrai

My id pokemon:32962218

I have deleveled your axew only by 2, since 5 didn't seem necessary in your case. I hope you understand. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Dear admin team,

I am not sure whether you are capable of helping me, but I would really appreciate it if you could! I was in the middle of a battle in the midst of doing the heatran quest (hence all the gravelers etc which I caught so I could revive my Gyarados) when the server crashed. This made me teleport out of the quest area (mt stark) and into the fight area pc, my Gyarados still having the levels it acquired while battling the NPCS during the quest. I was wondering whether you could delevel my gyarados back to level 60 so I could resume where I left off and complete the quest. I know it does not necessarily fit into the requirements of this thread, but I spent a lot of time preparing for this quest and to start all over again and train/find a new gyarados because of a random crash has been disheartening. Hopefully you can help!

Name: Makeitwitchu

Server: Silver

(I have attached a screenshot of my gyarados)

Thank you very much for your help!

I'm sorry to inform you this, but we only offer delevel services in cases when you can't evolve your pokemon reaching max level. So, we can't help you on this case. I hope you understand. Have a nice day - HappyMango

794271125_ScreenShot2020-03-12at19_21_35.thumb.png.51402b03fae8e6f711130f86e856bc75.png

Edited by HappyMango

shiny arbok.png