Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

Server: gold

Name: Iearn

pls delevel 5 lvls

https://gyazo.com/a336ba17320a356237997a8964524690

Hello, I'm sorry to tell you but unfortunately we don't delevel pokemon for quests. You can however request to delevel an unevolved pokemon that is level 100 and anything similar, but not for quests. I hope you understand, thanks and have a lovely day! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

InGameName: Levin

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID:33312371

my Braixen is allready lvl 100 i forgot it...….pls can u delevel it to 99 ??

Successfully deleveled your Braixen. Good luck! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

Silver server

IGN SpaceRabbitx3

I wanted dragonair but the daycare forgot and evolve it into nite can you pls devolve it

Hello. I'm sorry to tell you but unfortunately our tools don't allow us to de-evolve pokemon. You can however request to delevel a pokemon in the thread. Have a great day! -Maisa

Screenshot_20200330_152433.jpg.87cc997928e51f9131b33d0de440ca6a.jpg

Edited by Maisa

In-game name: Eifiesapphire

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot:

I want to elvo my Chansey to Bissley, I thought I only need to do Max Happiness as PKMdatabase shows. So I made my Chan become LV100, now i know it couldnt with lv100 :((

Please delevel my Chansey so that it could become Bissley, i only need Bissley :((((((((((

Hi, I've deleveled your Chansey. Make sure it has max happiness and to level it up during the daytime to evolve it. Good luck! -Maisa

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.png.d505ee183cccbf1ec19c857d0ba4fc18.png

Edited by Maisa

In-game name: Drmeow

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 33483045

so im playing the ultra shiny part of the underground maze which the game makes no fun at all, so after 3 hours I get to the moon and decide to level up my stupid axew with a rare candy at 98 and nothing happens, so why not again at level 99, no once again frig all, now I'm pissed, 70 hours of stupid Pokemon comes down to this or I quit, there dang poker on needs to be evolved or I can't continue

I deleveled your Poke. Try to lower its happiness (let it faint 1 time) and restart the client before leveling it up again.
Edited by M3ru3m

Ingame : Namanh

Sever: Silve

PKM Cleffa ID: 44294579

PKM Marill ID:43764476

Please deleveling of 2 pokemon so I can evol it . Thank you.

1585680721301.png.c0a95197cbf799be30d65819e495ed55.png1585680761148.png.4f90e09309d9107656a9951f6a7d1943.png

Hi, I've deleveled your pokemon. Make sure to lower its happiness a bit, restart your client, and make sure your Cleffa has max happiness, then level him up. Have a great day! -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

In-game name: Drmeow

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 33483045

so im playing the ultra shiny part of the underground maze which the game makes no fun at all, so after 3 hours I get to the moon and decide to level up my stupid axew with a rare candy at 98 and nothing happens, so why not again at level 99, no once again frig all, now I'm [heck]ed, 70 hours of stupid Pokemon comes down to this or I quit, there dang poker on needs to be evolved or I can't continue

thank you for fixing, however when I levelled it from 98 it immiedaitly went to 100 so im still unable to evolve it to final level, can you please de-level again, also can I have my rare candies I used to level it too 100 back from 98 :)