Trade Evolution Megathread

Shinohara

In-game name: Kalisha

Server: Silver

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 48796557

I accidentally leveled my Riolu to 100 and need it deleveled! Please help me! Its at full happiness just want to help to delevel it so i can get its evolution to dex.

Hi. Your Poke has been deleveled. Please be sure to lvl it up during Daytime (10:00 - 20:00 Poketime) with max happiness in order to evolve it :-) Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

In-game name:Froksioooo

Server:Gold

Pokemon ID and/or screenshot: 37536236

I need Sneasel 99lvl for evolved

Hi. Your Poke has been deleveled. Be sure to lvl it up at Nighttime (20:00 - 4:00) Poketime while it holds a Razor Claw in order to evolve it. Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

In-game name: giveaway

Server: Gold

Pokemon ID : 37557822

My brother pranked me and he leveled my Bulbasaur to level 100. I need it deleveled! Please help me!

Hi. Your Poke has been deleveled to 98. If it jumps from 98 right back to 100 just make another request then we delevel it again for you :-) Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m

In game name : Lostinoblivion

Server : Gold

Pokemon ID : 16337275

I accidentally evolved my chansey into blissey.. can you please de-evolve her and turn back her to chansey again :'(

Hi. I am sorry, but we can not de-evolve Pokes since our Tools just can't do that. Have a great day regardless, M3ru3m

Screenshot_20200806-213526_PROClient.thumb.jpg.375b970d1f2ba6ee92ff03ceec06362f.jpg

if you missed to evolve a Pokemon that should normally evolve by having a specific move. For example if you have a level 100 Yanma that usually evolve by knowing Ancient Power, then just go through a wild battle and defeat the Pokemon. Your Yanma will still evolve even if stuck at level 100.It works for all Pokemon that are concerned by this evolution process.

hola, intente hacer esto con mi piloswine pero aun asi no me dejo evolucionarlo, por favor ayuda

in-game name: jose182

servidor: silver

ID del poke: 48299769

Hi. Your Poke has been deleveled. Piloswine evolves after it learned the Move "Ancient Power" - Please try to let it faint 1 time, then log out, close your client for about 30 secs, start client, log back in, heal up and then lvl it up again :-) Have a nice day, M3ru3m
Edited by M3ru3m