Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Screenshot_20170906-091758.png

I Excluid my gengar, ID of gengar are in screnshot, please, help me

Hi, i deleted my pokemon for error , please restore it.

Hi i can't find my xatu lvl 100 h.a (Don't know the number) and my vaporeon lvl 100 water absorb, i can't find around 4 days before so help me pls

I realesed my Shellder for mistake :confused:

Can help me please :Frown:

ID: 16943148

Screenshot_2017-08-21-00-19-04-1.png

received_743841029096158-1.png

New_Bitmap_Image.png

Please help me restore my hawlucha :( ty admin

Was deleting magikarps, and misclicked crawdaunt

RJVpyjg.jpg

Please help :<

All pokemon were restored and are on the last slot of your box.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

i dont remember when i deleted my miltank....maybe was some weeks later when i was farming and deleted useless poke....unfortunalty i dont have the text notification when you delete a poke as screenshot....but i have the ID in a screenshot of the pokemon and my OT

this is an old pic when i first caught it....i hope there is no prob...i really hope to be able to restore it :(

ID Screenshot:

Screenshot_50.png

Server:

Red

thanks in advance

The Miltank actually was not deleted, it is with another user. I pm'd you the trade details.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Hello mod, I did not want to delete a pokemon, how would I recover it? The id of the pokemon and 10561068 I did not know I needed the print but if it is possible I can recover it thanks and I'm sorry for the inconvenience

I got lag and i was released wrong pokemon.

released.png

can i get my abra back? *sorry my bad, this is my first time. :Frown:

Edited by Neroli : Yellow server

Hi, i accidently released my Volcarona

Capture.PNG70.png

Server: Blue

Template example:

ID Screenshot:

qxbmV3P.png

Server: Red

I deleted a pokemon accidentally ! RSoCT75.png?1

Edited by Neroli : Yellow server

Good day i accidentally deleted my mew :(

I need your response more powers to all of you and to the game thanks :)

https://prntscr.com/gacoqe

Please, how do I recover my pokemon I captured, I gave the wrong release.

id 25261048

I am sorry to ask, but do you have a pokemon card image with the stats of the pokemons that were deleted? Unfortunatly the ID aren't linked in the database anymore, but if you possess a screenshot with the stats I might be able to track it down and restore.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Good afternoon

I just wanted to know why I deleted some pokemon I did not delete it but I do not find them and I catch them in events some spent e bought and it makes me unfair that I delete them I want to recover them as I do

This is more certainly a missunderstanding because we don't release pokemons from players. Furthermore, in order to restore pokemons I need more information, such as the names of the pokemons.

But can you assure me you have logged into the right server firstly?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

HI, I made a big delet of all trash poke in my pc this afternoon (Something like 600 poke deleted) but my mouse get some bugged and accidently deleted those 3, can i get them back plz ? :)

1505326957-cincinno.png

1505326960-greninja.png

1505326963-jirachi.png

i forgot to notice, i was on my alt (varicelle) and not on variation, so if you can restore it, please don't send them on variation x)

thanks. :)

Wing-icon.png_clipped_rev_1.pnge8f094f6576f65da52af02d188098dea.png

44a641d1735b4407bad1efa593596222.png

image.jpg

Hello staff, I was deleting useless pokes and deleted my staryu by accident mind u help me get it back?

Red server ~

HI, I made a big delet of all trash poke in my pc this afternoon (Something like 600 poke deleted) but my mouse get some bugged and accidently deleted those 3, can i get them back plz ? :)

1505326957-cincinno.png

1505326960-greninja.png

1505326963-jirachi.png

i forgot to notice, i was on my alt (varicelle) and not on variation, so if you can restore it, please don't send them on variation x)

Moved the pokemosn to the last spot in your box. Enjoy.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

image.jpg

Hello staff, I was deleting useless pokes and deleted my staryu by accident mind u help me get it back?

Red server ~

1505326957-cincinno.png

1505326960-greninja.png

1505326963-jirachi.png

Moved the pokemosn to the last spot in your box. Enjoy.

thank you very much but, i think you'll be bored of me, i have a few poke left ot delet and of course, my great mouse hit again and i accidently deleted my emboar, i would understand if you tell me you can't restore it but would be very cool if you could :s

1505339024-emboar.png

Wing-icon.png_clipped_rev_1.pnge8f094f6576f65da52af02d188098dea.png

44a641d1735b4407bad1efa593596222.png