Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

IcTDuPA.png

sooo... this bad boy kind of got lost to a prank gone wrong.

Would it be too much to ask to have it restored? :D

Red Server

IGN: Phimul

Poke ID: 19940371

Released about like 2 days ago from when I post this.

Mj99qU.jpg

I delete it in july 19

Sever Red

Id gyarados : 24208147

Most likely is impossible to restore it because we clean the database every few days. But do you have any picture of the Gyarados status page?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

- My friend realesed MEW for mistake. I need help please :( !!!

At first I want to release tentacool and i Accidentally release froslass lv100 in picture because I watch the YouTube. Please help me and i want com back froslass.

I was released Machamp by mistake, can please some admin help me restoring it to my box :Shocked: :Shocked: ????

I accidentally released it trying to release my slowpoke. I need help please :(. Thanks!! :D

Your pokemons have been moved to the last slot of your box. Mind taking a look to confirm?

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

At first I want to release tentacool and i Accidentally release froslass lv100 in picture because I watch the YouTube. Please help me and i want com back froslass.

I was released Machamp by mistake, can please some admin help me restoring it to my box :Shocked: :Shocked: ????

I accidentally released it trying to release my slowpoke. I need help please :(. Thanks!! :D

Your pokemons have been moved to the last slot of your box. Mind taking a look to confirm?

Confirmed, Thank You Very Much! :thanks:

hrONrR.png

Thanks you so much :Shy: