Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Dear mods .

There were about six months of inactivity.

I started to play again days ago.

Im missing some pokemon but im worried about legendary ones .

I would be pleased if you can restore the following ones because they cannot be haunted again.

Zapdos , heatran,, regice and manaphy.

I believe that they may be deleted

Thanks in advance !

IGN: Zetapkm

Servet: Gold

Edited by Zetapkm

Dear mods .

There were about six months of inactivity.

I started to play again days ago.

Im missing some pokemon but im worried about legendary ones .

I would be pleased if you can restore the following ones because they cannot be haunted again.

Zapdos , heatran,, regice and manaphy.

I believe that they may be deleted

Thanks in advance !

IGN: Zetapkm

Servet: Gold

It's best to make a report in your case and we will check it out since it seems to be a hack case.

One for all, all for one.

It's best to make a report in your case and we will check it out since it seems to be a hack case.

I dont think so Tiger. My brother has access to my account, he could release them.

I asked for it because if the pokemon were deleted there is a way to recover them back.

If not i suppouse i have to try re catching them, is it possible doing the quest?

anyways, thanks for answering

Recovered. Just make sure to know that your account is your responsibility and everything gets counted against you even if its your brother who did it so take care for later. Enjoy. Tigerous~
[/Quote][/Quote]
Edited by Tigerous
  • Like 1

Server=Silver

Thanks for helping :)

I have restored all 3 Horsea as I couldn't tell what pokemon it was you wanted recovered, please be more specific in the future as I even had to look into the kadabra in case it was that that you wanted recovered seeing as it was in your screenshot - Travok

Screenshot_2019-12-18-01-22-23-83.thumb.png.d8d8731ceeea52868f247e6c8345f840.png

Edited by Travok

Hi,

My in-game name is zbobbz and I'm at server Silver. I've just lost my Pangoro but I don't really know why. Maybe I released him by mistake hours ago.

The pangoro is lv. 100 with falseswipe.

I have recovered your pokemon. It should be at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

I love my life ❤️

Hello. I accidentally released my treecko i was levelling and i had macho brace on him too. Could you please try and restore it.

Username: EmilsZeps123

Server: Silver

1832250679_Screenshot_20191221-114225_PROClient2.jpg.2fb7e39a1ea09af5110b77e59d09dd4e.jpg

Here is the screenshot of its id

I have recovered your pokemon. It should be at the last slot of the PC. We can't recover the item when the player deletes a pokemon holding it. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hello. I accidentally released my xmas marill. Could you please restore it.

Username: Darknessrose

Server: Gold

Recovered, it should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a wonderful day and holidays/Xmas ! - Shinohara

aaa.png.cd216b2295a0932fb1988dd5e3ec6dd1.png

Edited by Shinohara

Hello....seems like I accidentally deleted my Absol. Luckily, I still have the information for it.

Username: Piinetree

Server: Silver

ID: 40151946

OT: Gusti

Recovered, it should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a wonderful day and holidays/Xmas - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

Hi I accidentally released my lvl100 adamant Conkeldurr,iron fist ability (Silver Server) with 31 ATK IV and 29 SPD IV with moveset of Bulk Up/Mach Punch/Drain Punch/Rock Slide just an hour ago, i got dc so I couldnt take a screenshot sorry, I hope you can help me

Thanks

I have recovered your conkeldurr. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango