Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Hello, I accidentally released a really good skarmory, was hoping to get it back. I don't have a screenshot but I do know the player id which is 32061367, this is from gold server, really hope you can find a way to get it back and thank you for your time.

Recovered, have a great day - Nezuko [/Quote]
Edited by Nezuko

i was releasing vullaby but accidentally my halloween gardevoir was released. :( plsss recover it.. tia

im silver server

Screenshot_20200209-131610_1.jpg.e458621049b621181d97f9187d60fc58.jpg

I have recovered your pokemon. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hi good day! Sorry to bother you again staff/s

i requested to recover this riolu before and i was planning to train it now but i think i accidentally deleted it again. I dont know if i deleted it this month or the other month. Pls help 41835AA6-5CD6-44A2-8E7F-C71577A7577D.jpeg.42e4770d3798524704fcc900b53b94af.jpeg

I have recovered your riolu. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hey i'm sorry to bother you guys, but i accidentally released my valentine event nidoran M while clearing out my pc, I lack an ID number,but I have an image of the caught preview, is there any way I can get it back?

edit: I am on gold server

Capture1.PNG.ce44bf8e396ac602d53d7ff9a1444137.PNG

I have recovered your nidoran M. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

accidentally released my Garchomp while clearing out my pc

I am on gold server

ScreenShot_20200212181421.png.c1e04c4deebb719a3044f26860b2bf5d.png

Successfully Restored. Please check the last slot of your PC, and be careful from now on :) Have a nice day! Straubs
Edited by Straubs

nido.png.698b4e5b2ffcddc76339b54a7f83c142.pngcan recover this poke pls i released it by mistake need to submite in event

Successfully Restored. If there is a next time, please remember to use the format listed on the first post of this thread:

In-Game Name:

Server:

ID and/or Screenshot:

Also, please check the last slot of your PC, and be careful from now on :) Have a nice day! Straubs

Edited by Straubs

I deleted two M nidorinos by mistake and one of them was a Valentine's event, could you help me? in the capture I indicate what their IDs are, I will leave them here

ID 32357098

ID 32357141

server: GOLD

my user is: LonelyWolf21

capture: https://prnt.sc/r22rdb

Both Pokemon were successfully Restored. Please check the last slots of your PC, and be careful from now on :) Have a nice day! Straubs

75035179_WhatsAppImage2020-02-13at9_42_39PM.thumb.jpeg.6444804ce5f71c269c6344efc61257c8.jpeg

Edited by Straubs

[ATTACH=full]85789[/ATTACH]

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon.

(The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)

✖︎
You must write the server you are playing.

[ATTACH=full]85789[/ATTACH]

• Rules:

✖︎
This thread will help you to get back a Pokemon that is region locked in another PC, in case that you cleaned the said Region and the message did never appear or if you just ignored the Notification.

✖︎
Please read carefully the following information in order to get the best support that we could offer you.

✖︎
Also do not abuse this thread, this kind of service should remain exceptional and only used for important and needed Pokemon.

✖︎
If you're not eligible to our restore service, please do not spam this thread as your posts will get deleted.

• What do you need to post?

✖︎
You must provide screenshot evidence of your trade agreement with the user who has the Pokemon.

(The chat should display clearly the Pokemon and the reason of the trade.)

✖︎
You must write the server you are playing.

Hello, i accidentaly released a hallowen form tyranitar from my pc, please I need my baby back! SILVER SERVER

1366321221_tyranitarrelease.jpg.7f126575a505c0bf67206143fb4ab478.jpg1366321221_tyranitarrelease.jpg.7f126575a505c0bf67206143fb4ab478.jpgthank you very much

Soneca421

The said pokemon has been recovered and should be in the last slot of your PC. Have a wonderful day ! - Shinohara
Edited by Shinohara