Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Restore my pokemon

Hi GM

i have made a erro: i just releaed my pokemon (munchlax,ID:31491406). His iv is good. CAn you help me restore my munchlax.

R5FyeSr.png

Thank you so much

I have recovered your munchlax. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

one of these elekid was adamant 20+, i just need it if i can't see the ivs before restoring please restore all

server silver

1984874777_CapturadeTela(128).png.dcbcd18afab8315da120e2d2014ffbf4.png

I have recovered all your pokemons listed on the screenshot. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

xdz.gif.16a53e2fa015d9cae9b7b11b410e90aa.gif

my shop

XDZ#0115

Hi I had a parasect was my false swipe spore vanished last night to this morning was level 81 adamant damp very good ivs 31 speed I'm the original trainer I believe it's I.d. Was 30738503 really need this back for capturing anything on gold server thank you

I have found out that you deleted your parasect, so I have recovered it. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hello everyone in the game management, I accidentally dropped a pokemon Nidoran F adamant nature, rivalry abilities has been trained for full hp and atk, I just remember its spd is 20 and the atk and hp index is quite high, maybe 30 and 31 because I do not remember clearly. I couldn't save its ID because I thought the game relog would solve the problem but didn't. Its level isn't too high somewhere 50, I lost it a few minutes ago, looking forward to receiving it again. Server: GOLD Nick game: babbo, realease in pokemon pc Fushia

Recovered your Nidoran! ~Contrary
Edited by Contrary

good day! I accidentally released my uxie. can i retrieve it back? i cant beat nikola :( its in silver serveruxie.png.18fb77fb535ed8f54cafd2056603051e.png

I have recovered your Uxie. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango