Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

I accidently realesed a valentine's form nidoran Female during a mass realease , all I can remember is it's my own OT: thisblackGuy (silver server) , it's ability was rivalry, it had 4 IVs below 10 and ofc it's a valentine's form , if yu can recover it then thank you if not no worrys thanks for trying I'll watch what I'm doin more carefully in future

Recovered, look at the last page of your storage box. ~Contrary
Edited by Contrary

Hi I accidently released a valentine form nidoran male.

I am on Gold my pseudo is Necrogimp

Here a screen with 3ID one of these 3 is the poke if you can make them comeback all.

Thanks for attention

Recovered, enjoy! ~Contrary

1909949715_Nidoranvalentine.png.7bfba180c459a02ee4dcf48aac64ce15.png

Edited by Contrary

Hello, I accidently released my Shiny Dodrio

I'm on Silver, my nick is Qasar

I have recovered your pokemon. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have nice day - HappyMango

1600239066_shinydodrioxD.PNG.84c035d4959ef96e202c5e52dab2da41.PNG

Edited by HappyMango

Hello!

Yesterday I acquired a secondary account which was gifted to me after the owner quit the game. This person wrongly released everything in his storage out of anger before thinking that he was donating his account to me after leaving, and he clearly regret his actions right afterwards.

I would be extremely thankful if you could please forgive this inconvenience and restore any legendary and level 100 Poke released from the account. They were released less than 24h ago.

Name: Monkeyz

Server: Gold

Restore: any legendary and level 100 Pokémon wrongly released.

Ongoing post to proof the acquisition of the account: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/144913-url

Thanks so much!

I have recovered all the legendaries and level 100 pokemons. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Dear Sir/Madam,

My ingame name: Philiip (silver server)

I accidentally released a Bagon lvl 97. I released it like a few minutes ago. The pokemon´s ID is: 38776688. The server in where the poke was accidentally released is: Silver Server.

I also send screenshot for you to see:

Kind Regards,

Philiip

1582243926821.png.8fd47c810c0f68e55f6d1893030322cb.png

The Bagon has been recovered. Please check the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day! ~Straubs
Edited by Straubs

Hello, i accidentaly released a hallowen form tyranitar from my pc, please I need my baby back! SILVER SERVER

[ATTACH=full]127609[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]127609[/ATTACH]thank you very much

Soneca421

it wasnt recovered =(

I have recovered your tyranitar. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Good night, I released my manaphy by mistake 3 months ago and I can't get it back with the nikola boss and it's a shame for me, unfortunately I couldn't take a screenshot of the pokemon but it was modest bad ivs I don't remember them well, but I wish I could retrieve it please

I have recovered your manaphy. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango