Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

i mistakenly deleted darkrai i don't know when done this . today only i check it but it was gone for my pc

i don't know id of that poke . it can recover ?

Hi, I've checked on our tools, and there seems to be no Darkrai with badhacker OT. Are you certain that you've caught Darkrai on that account, or was it another account? -Maisa
Edited by Maisa

2 _ S T R O K E R_ RX 100

Help me please GM. I ended up deleting my pokemon by mistake. help return to my account.

Player: Yamijeff

Gold server

Pokemon: Combee(Female) Lv 30 ID: 33149862.

Hi, I've restored your Combee. He should be in the last slot of your pc. Good luck! -Maisa

50244864_combeelv30id33149862.png.b248c47f22980b1cf2b24ff896a24fab.png

Edited by Maisa

I somehow lost my lvl 100 chansey I don't know if i deleted it on accident while cleaning out my box or what but can someone check for me please

I have recovered your chansey. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango
Untitled-05-09-2022-12-43-05-2.png.79a929dd72157cb9683de4c02e781e4f.pnghxjr2a.png

i mistakenly deleted darkrai i don't know when done this . today only i check it but it was gone for my pc

i don't know id of that poke . it can recover ?

IT lost on my silver server account , i didn't catch on the gold server account

We are investigating on the case, I'm sorry but I think it could take some time. We will let you know as soon as the problem is solved. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

2 _ S T R O K E R_ RX 100

311872174_ScreenshotatMar2020-06-13.png.21df1f43d32d6fc0213c6f825bdb9541.png so i caught a fennekin, and then 2 min later game crashed, and it disappeared for ever. Is it possible to get this fennekin back? (Gold Server)

I'm sorry, but we can't help you on this case. As the rule mentions, we don't restore all the game progress deleted due to a rollback, because it is unfair for all players who experienced the same problem. I hope you understand. Have a nice day - HappyMango
Edited by HappyMango

Hello, My Ingame name is Tangzie (Sliver server)

I accidentaly released a level 86 slowpoke, ID 43558025 i belive. (made a screenshot but quality is terrible :/)

Could you help me to bring it back please? And if this is possible, how can i know it?

I have recovered your pokemon. It should be placed at the last slot of your PC. Have a nice day - HappyMango

1522296133_procaptecran.thumb.png.83e16d8328d6380a735ef8abe7ebad78.png

Edited by HappyMango

HI.

I was raising the level of my feebas at, mt silver, so when I reached level 92, I asked for help from a player to help me evolve doing trade. However, he was still in johto, and my pokemon was from hoenn. I didn't know about these regional locks. Is there any way to recover my pokemon? He didn't seem to care much about it, and he even excluded me from the friends list. Can you get it back?

Edit: This is solved. He already gave me back.

I'm glad that your problems have been solved. But, note that this is not the correct place to offer such help. Next time, I recommend you to use the Region Lock Megathread. Have a nice day - HAppyMango
Edited by HappyMango