Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Well if you guys are able to restore potion/revive due to crash in the middle of elite four I am on: Server: Gold Name: Savpat17 Item lost: 5 Revive, 22 Hyper Potion

This megathread is used to restore Pokémon that were accidentally deleted. What you are requesting does not fall within these parameters. Please make a post here to discuss your issue. -Epithet

Hi I recently realised I released my elekid. I don't have screenshot but I remeber it was naive with 27 speed and 22 spa atk? I believe I caught it on love island a while back. Hope this is enough info. 

Your Elekid has been restored. -Epithet

Hello, my name is vernandit and im playing at gold server, i lose my gyarados when im on a quest to get mount so i move my gyarados to my personal pc and after i completed my mission and back to my pc, i cant see my gyarados there, can someone help me with this? I have a screenshot of the id and the last level of my gyarados, the id is : 44870387. Sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help .

IMG_20210321_133338.jpg

Screenshot_20210320_153159.jpg

Your Gyarados has been restored. -Epithet

This is the 2 times i've been losing my pokemon in my personal pc, i lose my pikachu with good iv and ability but i dont have the id or the screenshot, can u just restore all of my pikachu? And fix that [heck] bug please, hope u understand thank u

All your Pikachu have been restored. -Epithet