Restore Pokemon Megathread

Shinohara

Good day sir! I just realized that i accidentally deleted my 31 spd archeon/archeops. Maybe i deleted it earlier this month of march. Is there a possibilty to restore it? Thanks in advance!

Your archen with 31 special defense was restored. Have a nice day! - Midsommar

On 3/31/2021 at 10:51 AM, rHoMar said:

Good day sir! I just realized that i accidentally deleted my 31 spd archeon/archeops. Maybe i deleted it earlier this month of march. Is there a possibilty to restore it? Thanks in advance!

Sorry sir its archeops/archen with 31 speed not spdef sir 😞 jolly with 31speed and around 15 or 16attack

There is no Archen or Acheops with 31 speed in our database. -Epithet

On 4/1/2021 at 7:58 PM, rHoMar said:

Sorry sir its archeops/archen with 31 speed not spdef sir 😞 jolly with 31speed and around 15 or 16attack

Is there a possibility to restore all my archen or archeops sir? Ty sir

All the archen/archeops that we've had in your database for your account are currently in your PC. I'm afraid there is no trace of this pokemon in your account that fits your description. - Midsommar

I accidentaly released my epic slowpoke but i dont i remember the ivs and id, can i get back all my slowpokes there? 

PROClient

Hi there, could you share more details about the slowpoke such as caught date, nature or any individual values that you might remember ? Considering you have a lot of slowpoke it's hard for us to determine which one is the specific slowpoke you're looking for. - Midsommar

Hi, i release My tornadus for a mistake and i try back with Nikola, but that is not possible because i use Nikola in another time.

Plz help me "sorry My inglish"

ID pokemon: don't have it.

Server:silver.

Nickname: Marliovzla

Screenshot_2021-04-04-20-32-41-687_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Screenshot_2021-04-04-20-33-26-101_com.PROTeam.PROClient.jpg

Your Tornadus has been restored. -Epithet

hey i mistakenly released a Shiny Nidoran ( idk its shiny or which form .. maybe it was a valentine) in ev zone while i was training my charmandar's evs..i killed it , cz i didnt notice anything..plz can i get it back anyhow?

There is no shiny Nidoran of yours on our database. Also, there is a prompt given out when you encounter a rare.
We cannot restore something that was not caught. -Epithet