∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

• 2 weeks later...

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<t>•Game Time: 0 Hours(LOL.. will play after its released)<br/>

•What's your Aim in PRO: Expert Daycarer/ Berry Hunter/ Battler<br/>

•What's your Favorite Pokemon?:- Totodile, because my personality suits his personality.<br/>

•Have Any Close Friend of this Guild: IDK... I will see it after I join.. BTW, Somes you know me from PWO as KRHero~ or Trypanosoma<br/>

•Why do you want to join BlaZe: No reason.<br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team: Snorlax ; Salamence; Feraligatr; Umbreon; Dragonite; Gallade<br/>

•Can u visit the xat chat? No, sorry bro.. My internet is quite slow and takes too long to get XAT interface.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks!<br/>

<br/>

KRHero</t>

<r><QUOTE author="KRHero"><s>

</s>•Game Time: 0 Hours(LOL.. will play after its released)<br/>

•What's your Favorite Pokemon?:- Totodile, because my personality suits his personality.<br/>

•Have Any Close Friend of this Guild: IDK... I will see it after I join.. BTW, Somes you know me from PWO as KRHero~ or Trypanosoma<br/>

•Whats your Dream Battle Team: Snorlax ; Salamence; Feraligatr; Umbreon; Dragonite; Gallade<br/>

•Can u visit the xat chat? No, sorry bro.. My internet is quite slow and takes too long to get XAT interface.<br/>

<br/>

Thanks!<br/>

<br/>

KRHero<e>

</e></QUOTE>

We only want members who can come to xat, we don't want any member who doesn't interact with other members of the guild and still wants to be in the guild.</r>

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

<r><QUOTE author="KRHero"><s>

</s>•Game Time: 0 Hours(LOL.. will play after its released)<br/>

<br/>

Thanks!<br/>

<br/>

KRHero<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Heya man,<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Xat<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> is a must for being in BlaZe... that's how we chat, get to know u more.. u know we can't always log into game to chat. Sry.. man but u can try when u can access xat. <E>:Ambivalent:</E> <br/>

<CODE><s>

</s>NOTE: This is for the ppl who wanna join us.. Xat is a must thing.. try going there and interact wid us to prove urslf. <e>

</e></CODE> <E>:y:</E></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• 2 weeks later...

<r><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>

</s>Clocks are beating and Waiting is almost done.. It's blazing time.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

I know *-* all i want is monaay! <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<t>Ssup blazies...i am glad that leader fadoka is active now...i have high hopes...time to turn tides in our favour soon..loyalty respect and hunger for glory..i expect these 3 things from you...brave warriors = sparta..legendary pokemon trainers = blaze...i want all of you to remember this..take care and good luck :)</t>

Bzjq1lB.png

Thanks Somes for Sig

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r>hello<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>KPgary<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type ? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>FIRE<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

3. what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>CHARIZARD <e></e></COLOR> <br/>

<br/>

4. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Nothing particularly but I wanna be a good PRO player<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

5. What made you to join on this journey with us? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Heard of your awesome guild in PWO which i wanted to join for a long time <E>:Grin:</E> <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

6. What is your final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Just keep on playing<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

7. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>I would love to but I have no idea how to Register so if you consider to put me in guild please tell me how to register<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

8. Have Any Close Friend of this Guild: <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Not yet but maybe Fadoka as i know him in game PWO <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

9. Whats your Dream Battle Team: <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Metagross Honchrow Latios Darkrai Snorlax Garchomp <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

THANK you and I hope to join your GUILD</r>

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles

<r><QUOTE author="KPgary"><s>

</s>hello<br/>

1. What is your nickname in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>KPgary<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type ? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>FIRE<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

3. what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>CHARIZARD <e></e></COLOR> <br/>

<br/>

4. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Nothing particularly but I wanna be a good PRO player<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

5. What made you to join on this journey with us? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Heard of your awesome guild in PWO which i wanted to join for a long time <E>:Grin:</E> <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

6. What is your final objective in PRO? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Just keep on playing<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

7. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>I would love to but I have no idea how to Register so if you consider to put me in guild please tell me how to register<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

8. Have Any Close Friend of this Guild: <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Not yet but maybe Fadoka as i know him in game PWO <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

9. Whats your Dream Battle Team: <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>Metagross Honchrow Latios Darkrai Snorlax Garchomp <e></e></COLOR><br/>

<br/>

THANK you and I hope to join your GUILD<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It's actually great to see someone that know me :P jk .. anyway you're welcomed to blaze *opens the gates and the firewalls*</r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png