∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame.

<r><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>1) <e></e></COLOR>My nickname in PRO is "Wenno".<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>2)<e></e></COLOR> My favourite Pokémon type would be Water, but I tend to pick the fire starters since well they normally turn out most effective in the story but my favourite Pokémon so far is <COLOR color="#FF00BF"><s></s>Milotic<e></e></COLOR> due to its defense along with the insane SpAtk and SpDef, it makes a pretty good tank. Not to mention in the game it evolves from beauty, that kinda speaks for itself.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>3)<e></e></COLOR> I wouldn't really call myself ambitious. I do what I can when I can, but I don't really have a set goal that I wish to achieve. If I had to choose, I wish to be a good EV trainer who can do it most effectively in the shortest time.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>4)<e></e></COLOR> I got told that this is a good guild, so I thought I would give it a try. Somes told me a while ago that the guild is actively looking for active players, I would say I fit in that category.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>5) <e></e></COLOR>A well-known EV trainer. One that people can trust.<br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>6) <e></e></COLOR>I currently play on Red, though I don't have the amount of hours that you "require", but Somes told me to apply anyways. I have 201 hours on Red as of the time of me writing this. I haven't played on Bue. <br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>7) <e></e></COLOR>There isn't a particular reason I want to join <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>BlaZe<e></e></COLOR> specifically, but I am looking for a guild I can call my own, a place where I belong and can contribute to the other members of the guild. I heard that Discord is also tied into the guild, and currently I have Discord open 24/7, so I would be a good match for that.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>

</s><POST content="268122"><s></s>268122<e></e></POST> Welcome on discord Wenno and the new members.<br/>

<br/>

P.S : get ready for a guild hunt soon guys , ill say more about it soon :P , good luck for everyone~<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Meh nub, gimme the hunt prizes already :/ <br/>

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<r><QUOTE author="Somes"><s>

</s><POST content="268134"><s></s>268134<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>
</s><POST content="268122"><s></s>268122<e></e></POST> Welcome on discord Wenno and the new members.<br/>

<br/>

P.S : get ready for a guild hunt soon guys , ill say more about it soon :P , good luck for everyone~<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Meh nub, gimme the hunt prizes already :/ <br/>

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<E>:boot:</E></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r><QUOTE author="PodCast"><s>

</s><POST content="268914"><s></s>268914<e></e></POST> hello Inferno guild team I NEED a neew family like yours <E>:Heart:</E> im 18 years old im playing 186 hours and i want to have more friends :) <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Sure but please fill your application on the main post and visit discord.</r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO - TR3Y<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why - My favorite Pokemon type is Fairy because it's broken and my favorite Pokemon is Clefable because it's broken.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO - My ambition in PRO is to be OP and to make those surrounding me OP as well.<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us - Because you guys are chill and I like chill people. <br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO - To be as OP as possible.<br/>

6. How many hours did you play on Red? and how many hours did you play on Blue - 853 Hours on Red. 10 Minutes on Blue.</t>