∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame.

<t>Joining age : 17+ (lower can be accepted in some cases)<br/>

<br/>

I am 23 years old<br/>

<br/>

3- 250+ hours are needed for new applicants<br/>

<br/>

270+ hours<br/>

<br/>

4- at least 1 team of lvl 100s<br/>

<br/>

I already have it<br/>

<br/>

Trilien red server</t>

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ The oldest guild ingame.

<r><QUOTE author="Fadoka"><s>

</s><POST content="283875"><s></s>283875<e></e></POST> Updated the guild's thread. special thanks to one nub <E>:y:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

>_> <E>:kiss:</E></r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Re: ▲Inferno BlaZe▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪

<t>Hi everybody!<br/>

My application form:<br/>

1. MasterBroccoli<br/>

2. My favorite type is ice I guess. I can't really explain why, but I think its because it counters dragon (Childhood memories, Lance was to defeat!^^) and Gliscor. The latter is a great annoyance to my current team.<br/>

My favorite poke is Abra. Can't really explain why, I just love him walking behind me. For battling, my current favorite is Sableye, because it's quite hard to counter and heavily annoys almost every physical attacker. Plus, I have an epic one I naturally want to use. :P<br/>

3. I am ambitious, but not stubborn and I accept when things need time. My no. 1 ambition is to complete my pokedex, currently i have 592 caught. Also, naturally, I want to become good (better :P) PvP player and constantly try out new strategies.<br/>

4. I see you guys around a lot. And I like to inspect people, so I found you are a very experienced and active guild. That raised my interest. Ultimately, a little chat with one of your members entirely convinced me it was time to apply.^^<br/>

5. As mentioned above, the completion of my pokedex.<br/>

6. Playtime on Red: 916 hours. I don't play on the other servers.<br/>

7. As said already, you seem friendly, experienced, grown-up (which is important to me), and active. That's pretty much all a guild needs to have fun and achieve things. Plus, since I started playing here, I learned soooo much about pokemon (I just played Kanto and Johto before), especially in terms of battling (I didn't even know EVs and IVs before) and I'm sure there still soooo much to find out, and I think joining you guys can help me widen my horizon.^^<br/>

<br/>

Looking forward to a reply! :)</t>

Re: ▲Inferno BlaZe▲ ⎪ The first Guild in PRO ⎪ Red Server ⎪

<r><QUOTE author="MasterBroccoli"><s>

</s><POST content="284808"><s></s>284808<e></e></POST> Hi everybody!<br/>

My application form:<br/>

1. MasterBroccoli<br/>

2. My favorite type is ice I guess. I can't really explain why, but I think its because it counters dragon (Childhood memories, Lance was to defeat!^^) and Gliscor. The latter is a great annoyance to my current team.<br/>

My favorite poke is Abra. Can't really explain why, I just love him walking behind me. For battling, my current favorite is Sableye, because it's quite hard to counter and heavily annoys almost every physical attacker. Plus, I have an epic one I naturally want to use. :P<br/>

3. I am ambitious, but not stubborn and I accept when things need time. My no. 1 ambition is to complete my pokedex, currently i have 592 caught. Also, naturally, I want to become good (better :P) PvP player and constantly try out new strategies.<br/>

4. I see you guys around a lot. And I like to inspect people, so I found you are a very experienced and active guild. That raised my interest. Ultimately, a little chat with one of your members entirely convinced me it was time to apply.^^<br/>

5. As mentioned above, the completion of my pokedex.<br/>

6. Playtime on Red: 916 hours. I don't play on the other servers.<br/>

7. As said already, you seem friendly, experienced, grown-up (which is important to me), and active. That's pretty much all a guild needs to have fun and achieve things. Plus, since I started playing here, I learned soooo much about pokemon (I just played Kanto and Johto before), especially in terms of battling (I didn't even know EVs and IVs before) and I'm sure there still soooo much to find out, and I think joining you guys can help me widen my horizon.^^<br/>

<br/>

Looking forward to a reply! :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

check your PM for discord link. <E>:y:</E></r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png