∞ BlaZe ∞ ⎪Red Server⎪First Guild On Whole PRO.

Fadoka

Re: ♦ Inferno BlaZe ♦ We Are One!

<r>1. What is your nickname in PRO? - nickname is yoyo, you know me peace guy ;)<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Favorite type umm... bug and Pokemon venomoth because I killed your 2 pokes with a single hit of it remember?? :P<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? - to help and fool around with people mostly<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? - you are the best ;) [truth is I wanna know the secret of your power <E>:devil:</E> ]<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? To defeat the best trainer (fadoka)<br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? Yup everyday ;)<br/>

<br/>

Guess fadoka you are not afraid of letting me in and knowing me your secret of power <E>:devil:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Haha anyway thanks for looking on my request buddy</r>

.</SIZE>

Pm friendly

[glow=purple]Invest in bank Today to make your money safe and get interest (Profit) on it ...!!

... Need of money? Take a loan now and fulfill your needs and pay later...??[/glow]

Yoho's Bank..................................................Yoho's Daycare.........................................Yoho's Bank

<SIZE size="130">

Yoho's Game Store

<r><QUOTE author="Yohoneysingh"><s>

</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO? - nickname is yoyo, you know me peace guy ;)<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? Favorite type umm... bug and Pokemon venomoth because I killed your 2 pokes with a single hit of it remember?? :P<br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO? - to help and fool around with people mostly<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us? - you are the best ;) [truth is I wanna know the secret of your power <E>:devil:</E> ]<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? To defeat the best trainer (fadoka)<br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? Yup everyday ;)<br/>

<br/>

Guess fadoka you are not afraid of letting me in and knowing me your secret of power <E>:devil:</E> <br/>

<br/>

Haha anyway thanks for looking on my request buddy<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You're welcome here yoho :P but get ready for a <E>:boot:</E> when it comes to a battle :P</r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r><QUOTE author="SuHu"><s>

</s><QUOTE author="therabbidfilms"><s>
</s>1. What is your nickname in PRO?Therabbidfilms<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? my favorite type is electric, because i used to run a mono elecrtic team, and the type grew on me, my favorite pokemon is charmander because of nostalgia with the pokemon.<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?: i can sometimes be an ambitious person, and i would like to be a pvp battler<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?games are always more fun with freinds<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO? my big goal is to complete the pokedex<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>Sflr, if youre interested in joining our guild, please go to xat.com/pro_blaze to get to know us better :)<br/>

thanks!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></QUOTE>

You're welcome rabbid and also thanks for your continuous visit to xat.</r>

vumEKxK.gif

EQ12KQh.png

<r>[align=center]<GLOW glow="red"><s>[glow=red]</s>JustLegend // Silver // Mustache<br/>

Out of those three:<br/>

JustLegend wins with exceeding votes!<br/>

JustLegend is the winner of our first monthly guild hunt!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW>[/align]</r>

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO<br/>

Goththewolf<br/>

<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why? <br/>

My favorite pokemon type is and always will be between these 3, psychic, fighting, and dragon. i love em equally.<br/>

Favorite overall pokemon? That would probably be Mewtwo or Lucario. Can't decide on which sorry :( <br/>

<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

I can be ambitious depending on what my goal is. When I put my mind to something I will do it i don't like to give up. ambition in PRO is to gather my favorite overall team and stay on my winstreak.<br/>

<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

Well the other guilds look like crud except for Memoire but hey i like the sound of INFERNO.<br/>

<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

To have my own unique team i guess. Group up with cool trainers etc. and maybe if i am lucky somewhere down the road have a legendary nobody else has lol.<br/>

<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? <br/>

Sorry never heard of XAT. so dont know. Maybe?</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?<br/>

2. What is your favorite Pokemon type and what would be your favorite Pokemon and why?<br/>

3. Are you ambitious person and what is your ambition in PRO?<br/>

4. What made you to join on this journey with us?<br/>

5. What is your final objective in PRO?<br/>

6. Can you visit Xat (even if it's for a hour)? <br/>

<br/>

So hi my name in PRO is Grawus hope we get along :3<br/>

my favorite pokemon type is fire type my favorite pokemon is ninetales i think becouse shes cute :3 and looks like a ninetale fox from naruto :3 .....yeap im a little anime freak =D its like a hug a bear if you want to hug ninetales :3 ...... tho i did not recomed to hug a real bear ... haha<br/>

ambitious person ? yeah i think yeah =D tho in PRO i want to do everything becouse everything is fuuuuuuuun*imagine high pich voice* :3<br/>

what made me join on this journey with you guys? i think becouse i like to meet new people who likes pokemon as i do ^.^ and i liked the name =D<br/>

my final objective in pro i think i dont have one my final objective is to make new friends and get bether at pokemon <br/>

and sure i can be on xat :3</t>