Let's make IV Reset a thing!

Gamiverse

@shagun5750,

6sEB6iE.png

I meet a lot of people in this game and had a lot of discussion with them about the whole iv-reset thing and yes believe me or not but people will quit this game if this change gets enabled. I can also greatly assure you that nobody's life depends on PRO so no it shouldn't be a part of anyone's daily routine but putting that aside.

The idea itself is okish and it would legit costs 100$-1000$ to just get one good epic pokemon, you are better off paying people to hunt for you instead of using the iv's reset thing.

It's not as beneficial just the fact that someone from yellows Top10 playtime ladder would quit makes me not want to have this feature enabled.

okay I black out .... But I did not mean to say that people life depends upon a game , they have made up a habit of playing it and """Maybe""" That habit is not so easy to get rid off well I dont have any problem if it even comes or not ..... I just simply liked it as I was tired of hunting ...but Okay I got your point .

Thanks

Imo, the greatest joy i had in this game was after spending hours headbutting trees to finally get an adamant gale wings Fletchling. Having caught that on my own felt very rewarding, even if his defense iv's are lame

People get so consumed with min/maxing that they forget that pokemon is about catching and training pokemon. Most of my 500+ hours are spent hunting, this item is a disrespect to the time i've spent hunting epics and the rewarding feelings that come after finding what i want

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im upset. Part of me wishes it would be implemented solely do to the fact the devs worked hard on it and the pay off they would get. But at the same time. As supportive as I try to be. I cant agree with this addition. I just feel the negatives far outweigh the positives..

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

I agree with [mention]Gamiverse[/mention]

Making it a shop purchasable item is completely out of the question,

but making it an extremely rear Boss randomized reward sounds really good,

It will not just motivate trainers to face on Bosses on a more active basis, but will also bring a challenge and opportunity for dedicated trainers to boost up IVs on their desired Pokemon...

NOTE: We're missing the point of IV-Reset to be randomized

Its totally about luck, and there are chances of IVs to reset on lower numbers.

So its actually not totally making a Pokemon super OP, unless he/she is super lucky :P

Thanks for reading,

Cheers!

Alain301forumsize.png

I agree with @Gamiverse

Making it a shop purchasable item is completely out of the question,

but making it an extremely rear Boss randomized reward sounds really good,

It will not just motivate trainers to face on Bosses on a more active basis, but will also bring a challenge and opportunity for dedicated trainers to boost up IVs on their desired Pokemon...

NOTE: We're missing the point of IV-Reset to be randomized

Its totally about luck, and there are chances of IVs to reset on lower numbers.

So its actually not totally making a Pokemon super OP, unless he/she is super lucky :P

Thanks for reading,

Cheers!

Yeah. If it would only be a rare boss reward that would be much more reasonable. Its just the fact it would have been so easily accessible that was the prior problem.

tcNq4rS.gifhH0OPUc.giftcNq4rS.gif

pMXUCMF.gif

Legendaries are one thing since currently they are 1 catch and done, but everything else can be hunted continually. Also its not just "pay2win" that people don't like about iv-resetting, they don't think hunting should be made easier. Heck a lot of people got upset even when really rare pokemons' spawn rates were increased. A lot of people care more about the hunt feeling rewarding than getting that really good mon faster.

magmah6sx0.png

We don't need this to be implemented into the game. The only thing I would justify re-rolling would be a failed legendary, but it looks like they're currently working on that in a different way. Even as a rare boss drop I would still rather not have this ingame. That's just my opinion though, have a nice day. \o

magmah6sx0.png