Rolling changes.

Thor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait theres still 1 swimmer that need to be fixed for me to to go to johto from kanto in piece

That one already fixed few days ago , so next time it will not stop you anymore. (need to battle one time to trigger the function)

Refer to the quote below.

giphy.gif

[marq=left][glow=red]Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.[/glow][/marq]

[glow=blue]Please use proper

forum.[/glow]

This should now be completely finished. If you do still encounter any NPC that rebattles you after this reset - post it here!

:Grin:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Announcements | Bug Reports | Update Log | Mapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed.

No offense to anyone who contribute and help make this an success, but doesn't this kind of make the whole Teleportation through routes a bit pointless now? Any revamp for that system in soon in regard for the LOS changes?

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

No offense to anyone who contribute and help make this an success, but doesn't this kind of make the whole Teleportation through routes a bit pointless now? Any revamp for that system in soon in regard for the LOS changes?

Yeah, from the beggining they said the teleport pokemon were to be an alternate solution for this matter, but IMO even with the rematches I thought they were pretty useless for 2 reasons:

If you want to pass through a route for the daily sutff (dig, headbutt, excavation) you would still have to clear the npcs in the way;

And if you want to jump to another place there is already the subway/teleportation system and I think it's a waste of party and move slots to bring a poke just to teleport and you'll still had to pay for it.

I guess it would be a lot of work to just remove these pokemons, but if we talk about immersion it's nice to have some "life" in those routes even if they had to switch around the pokes that doesn't belong in some places