Rolling changes.

Thor

[mention]Lucurryo[/mention] the new MS EV area needs a shiny lock and a pokeball lock, so you can't encounter shiny pokemon and can't use pokeballs; Thor is waiting for a shiny lock possibility since some of the 3 EV pokemon are legendary pokemon and he doesn't want them to be catchable/being shiny

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all, Thor here :)

With the new update brings new functionality for scripters, one of which is currently starting to be rolled out across the game, but will take a few days to implement throughout.

LOS (or line of sight) on NPCs has been an issue since basically the game has been made, and now I have the ability to address that. starting from now any map listed in this thread will have that functionality enabled. There are 2 ways to activate it, through actually battling the NPCs, or if uve battled them within a week of me adding this, simply talk to the NPCs, that will also enable the feature per NPC.

Maps that have been updated so far:

Route 1

Viridian forest

Route 3

Mt. Moon (all areas)

Route 4

Route 24

Route 25

Route 9

Route 6

Route 8

Rock Tunnel (all areas)

Route 11

Route 10

Route 12

Route 13

Route 14

Route 15

This will serve as a list both for players, and for staff who wish to help me roll this out.

Thank you for your continued support :)

Awesome :thanks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...