Lantern item

Kurushiimohamed

already suggested a few times, not sure why it's not a thing yet, +1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I actually really like this idea. Often times I find the game to dark in some areas and have to crank up my brightness but a lantern could solve it all it could be like the Pick Axe and the Tree Axe and just light up around you at night and in dark caves!!!

+1

latest?cb=20130220021425 TEDWARDS latest?cb=20130220021425

Great Idea! :D and i could suggest that they could put like a [highlight=yellow]Shovel[/highlight] or something for the dig spots too! it would help a lot cause you need a poke full happiness to dig the area

Great Idea! :D and i could suggest that they could put like a [highlight=yellow]Shovel[/highlight] or something for the dig spots too! it would help a lot cause you need a poke full happiness to dig the area

If i remember it correctly, all suggested coin items that acts as an alternative for overworld moves that requires happiness are rejected by staff/s, w/ constructed reasons ofc.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

I'm pretty sure they said before that shovel is impossible without a rework from Shane.

Anyway, that's like the 5th post I see (mine included) suggesting this idea and I still support it.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]