Genesect, Gothitelle and Blaziken testing phase

Shamac

Shadow Tag- I vote for a ban, most of the players see Gothitelle is a great counter for stall or regenerator pokes, but Goth is not the only counter for stall because with choice items ingame, it's not that hard to break stall, like a choice band azumarill handles MOST of them. Additionally, Gothitelle itself is a stall pokemon.

Genesect- I also vote for a ban,

Blaziken- I don't really care what will happen on this pokemon.

7Fz032t_Rl_EJ-axFcN09w.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gothille - i vote for unban lol its a easy to kill poke and neh only bad vs stallers.

Genesect- let it free for some period and see how it goes xD.

Blaziken- low number of blazi and not hard to counter.

ps: will post the prints after get home.

unknown.png

BIDOOOOOOOF

- I believe [glow=red]Gothitelle should stay banned [/glow] because no team preview makes this poke unpredicted and it limits teambuilding more than any poke. Tons of pokes cant be usable anymore since Gothitelle can eliminate them without consequences, balance poke, almost all special attacker, spinner, and stall. Also, Pursuit is not coded, we cant revenge kill this poke easily.

[glow=red]Blaziken should stay unbanned[/glow] because in this current meta i dont see the problem with this Poke.

- I vote [glow=red]Genesect should be banned[/glow] because this pokemon has a high base stat, has really nice moveset (almost all element, really versatile), element advantage (has many resistance and just have 1 weakness), can destroy current meta easily, and its so hard to get (just dont want few people abuse it on ladder). In addition, download is not working properly.

trainer_card.png

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

[glow=black]No Ban[/glow] [glow=blue]Genesect[/glow]

The ability does not work and does not have the boards so it is limited.

[glow=black]No Ban[/glow] [glow=red]Blaziken[/glow]

Have many counters for it like Donphan,Jellicent,Azumarill etc ...

[glow=pink]BAN[/glow][glow=purple]Gothielle[/glow]

Comes to give rage so many calm minds and not being able to switch pokemon.

[highlight=black]My Shiny Collection[/highlight]

smeargle.gifheracross.gifslowbro.gifmagnezone.gifmarowak.gifgyarados.gif

Tf7ZZRX.png

With the power given to me, a mere pleb in the community, I vote for Genesect to be banned. As several reasonable people said before: Gensect with its wide move pool, amazing stats and uneven distribution would make PvP an even bigger clown fiesta than it is right now. The fact that Download is not coded properly and would boost his U-Turn power vs defense walls makes the whole ordeal even worse. Also Genesect is a one time encountere Pokemon, so you have a hit or miss chance. People with failed sync or bad IV Genesect can't or won't use it, while those with amazing Genesects are gonna wreck PvP.

Gothitelle should stay banned. It hinders team creation and is legit unfair as you can just switch vs counters and wait to catch another wall. People saying Gothitelle helps with stall should seriously rethink their words. Gothitelle works amazingly in stall teams and therefore encourages them. There are so many other wallbreakers that are not Gothitelle.

As for Blaziken I do not see any problems with it in the current Pro meta and it should remain unbanned.

7vWnWNK.gif

3vI3Z99DR4GkA7A1B_KNtA.png

Can't show i have more than 100 hours since i use this account to pvp which has less.. you can check my ''main'' for the hours requirement xD

Still vote: ban genesect/gothitele , no ban blaziken

Genesect will destroy the pvp , don't add pls..

:confused:

[glow=red]Gothitelle[/glow]

ban : It's broken

[glow=green]Blazike[/glow]

still unban : It has rivals who can deal with him

[glow=blue]Genesect[/glow]

unban: Try it for a period of 4 weeks

:Smile: :Sing:

voto.png.0ac52c89646de685e988535883cbe060.png

20187887_1443890995676891_992141435_n1.jpg.d81084fc72045cc4a559b3483ac13346.jpg