Meet a PRO friend irl?

Quanle92

68DeBnN.jpg

As the topic said, today I just had a chance to meet up with a friend in game [mention]charmander1[/mention] . Maybe some of you already knew him as a pretty nice guy, he's also my friend in game, my guildmate, and lucky enough, we both live in Houston Texas. Its a pretty amazing experience that I wanna share with the whole community and I'm also curious that any of you out there have had this experience as well. If any, don't hesitate to share the moment with us (would be even cooler if you can provide a selfie and ign). Won't forget to shout out to PRO for giving us a chance to know a lot cool people, whether in game or irl. I also wonder any of you out there also live in Houston Texas so we can hang out together sometimes, like me Quanle92 and Charmander1. Excuse our look tho cuz both just got off from work around 11pm and then met up but who cares right? Lmao. There're also a lot of cool friends that I wanna meet irl but sadly they either live in different country or quit the game already (Like Daen , Xapoman , Sheila , Viktimnub,..and many others ). But anyways, it has been a great while to get this far with PRO and It's my pleasure to be a friend of so many cool people. Y'all have a great day and keep enjoying the game. Dont car sell gonna or sheer when force, lmao, just simply enjoy the game. :Angel:

vOOfnpT.gif

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill actually be doing the same soon, with @9oomy :p so im glad things went well.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

awsome to hear that everything went well :P I did that in the past with friends from another game, great experience :P

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Ill actually be doing the same soon, with @9oomy :p so im glad things went well.

I'm glad to hear that we are not the only one in PRO, don't forget to provide us some selfie if possible. And hopefully by then, this topic is still remained open, lol, or else ima bump myself. xD And yeah , me and Charmander1's family just had a great dinner together at McDonald, lmao. :devil:

vOOfnpT.gif