► How to get one of the Lake guardians (Azelf, Uxie & Mesprit) ◄

Prehax

How to get one of the Lake guardians

Hello everyone, due to massive amounts of requests; I finally made this guide public :p

Please leave a thanks if you indeed liked it/find it useful, would appreciate it.

-[/hr]

h9NBg2z.png

-[/hr]

Index ( click on the number to go to a specific segment )

• [goto=1]1.[/goto] Requirements
  • [goto=2]2.[/goto] What to do after I reached the requirements?
  • [goto=3]3.[/goto] Locations
  • [goto=4]4.[/goto] How to catch one of the guardians

-[/hr]

1[anchor=1].[/anchor]Requirements

Every point marked with a * is unconfirmed

-[/hr]

2[anchor=2].[/anchor]What to do after I reached the requirements?

Go back and talk to Dawn at Rowan lab (Location: Sandgem Town next to the Pokecenter)

FbPZ4xj.gif

then talk again to her

QMPWgHr.gif

-[/hr]

3[anchor=3].[/anchor]Locations

You can find them in their Lake Cavern & inside the Cavenr they are in the most north spot.

-[/hr]

4[anchor=4].[/anchor]How to catch one of the guardians

I greatly suggest a False Swiper with Spore/Hypnosis and at least 100 Ultra Balls.

It took me around 30 minutes and 50 Ultra Balls to catch my Azelf. I also suggest to use a Masterball if you play on Red or Blue server due to the fact that those servers crash more often than the yellow server.

The catchrate of Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf is as low as the one from Beldum which means it takes quite some time to catch those.

Either way I wish you guys good luck with your new legendary!

1NOnJwV.png

Edited by Eyebeam

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

[mention]nhoxvip555555[/mention] I made it before the requirements were added

[mention]OlmosDog[/mention], I miss a great deal of Sinnoh pokemon and the evolution thing was confirmed; I am not 100% sure on those requirements because they change it like nothing else.. :x I will dig deeper into this though and update the guide as soon as I get more information