Farewell Players

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say farewell to the game. I'm sure admins/staff will come in and tell you that I deserved the way I've been treated but I can assure you I have not. I have been made to look like I am someone who takes advantage of the game while I was simply farming hours for Sinnoh's legendary Heatran. I am not ok with the way I have been treated by the admins of this game and I can't bring myself to support a game who would deal with someone who has put so much effort into the game like this.

I wish the best future for you all and I hope that the people who have treated me so poorly will be dealt with accordingly for the sake of the rest of the players.

It is with a heavy heart that I have to say farewell to the game. I'm sure admins/staff will come in and tell you that I deserved the way I've been treated but I can assure you I have not. I have been made to look like I am someone who takes advantage of the game while I was simply farming hours for Sinnoh's legendary Heatran. I am not ok with the way I have been treated by the admins of this game and I can't bring myself to support a game who would deal with someone who has put so much effort into the game like this.

I wish the best future for you all and I hope that the people who have treated me so poorly will be dealt with accordingly for the sake of the rest of the players.

Sad to see you leave because of That kind of reason but Goodbye bro I hope u come back but if you really don't want to then Goodluck IRl and farewell!