Staff and their name changes

Gambilicious

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just joined the staff, i'm not even allowed to say my player account, due to our policy. I wasn't staff before.

Iam prolly gonna take this to pm with some other guy, but mate it took me 10 mins to connect the dots and realise who you are.

But its k, keep telling yourself that your new ;)

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

This is up to the staffer to reveal his ID or not, if they are willing to change their staff name to stay anonymous (like i did with Yasham) they can. I don't see why players should have something to say regarding our policy on revealing or not as it only involves staffers. If you start being agressiv on this topic i'll lock it and warn you (once again).

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

All i see here when reading this was spiteful people using the forums to be abusive to staff members. The staff you're trying to wind up provide us with a brilliant game with constant udates, they stop bots from ruining the acconomy in game as best they can and they keep the game a peacful place for people of all ages to come and enjoy without getting abuse.

IF a staff member wants to keep their identity hidden, what has that got to do with a regular player? Personally from my experience on discord all members of staff i have ever spoken too are really nice people and very helpful and dont mind joking about with regular players.. Becuase thats what staff are... regular players who have been given roles to make the game they love better for new and old players including them selfs.

I personally dont care what the names of the staff are as every single member of staff i have seen are nice :)

Quit being aggressive towards people becuase you dont like them. There are plenty of games out there from my own personal experience where members off staff there are horrible and abuse power. This game and its community dont need negative people. SO please try and keep negative thoughts to your self and enjoy the game, what the staff choose to call them selves does not affect you logging in and having a good time.

[highlight=yellow]

<i>[/highlight]</i>

I understand Gambi's point of view

One of simple illustration is like " players need to know who handle their report, like is the said staff have a problem with us or no with their primary account?" It's like it can affect their objectivity on their decisions and if we know they have a problem or being unfair with us, we have our right to forward our report to other staff.

In addition, I believe if the staff itself is trustable, fair and doesn't harm anything to us, it's not a problem for them to reveal their identity. Also, we (players) can monitor their player account as well, about their attitude when use their primary account. We did this in the past though and I didn't see any problem with that.

Although, I don't have a problem with this, but I can understand for those who have a trust issue and threaten unfairly by some staffs.

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

I understand Gambi's point of view

One of simple illustration is like " players need to know who handle their report, like is the said staff have a problem with us or no with their primary account?" It's like it can affect their objectivity on their decisions and if we know they have a problem or being unfair with us, we have our right to forward our report to other staff.

In addition, I believe if the staff itself is trustable, fair and doesn't harm anything to us, it's not a problem for them to reveal their identity. Also, we (players) can monitor their player account as well, about their attitude when use their primary account. We did this in the past though and I didn't see any problem with that.

Although, I don't have a problem with this, but I can understand for those who have a trust issue and threaten unfairly by some staffs.

perfectly said and i hope ppl can look past their feelings towards me and value your opinion.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

All i see here when reading this was spiteful people using the forums to be abusive to staff members. The staff you're trying to wind up provide us with a brilliant game with constant udates, they stop bots from ruining the acconomy in game as best they can and they keep the game a peacful place for people of all ages to come and enjoy without getting abuse.

IF a staff member wants to keep their identity hidden, what has that got to do with a regular player? Personally from my experience on discord all members of staff i have ever spoken too are really nice people and very helpful and dont mind joking about with regular players.. Becuase thats what staff are... regular players who have been given roles to make the game they love better for new and old players including them selfs.

I personally dont care what the names of the staff are as every single member of staff i have seen are nice :)

Quit being aggressive towards people becuase you dont like them. There are plenty of games out there from my own personal experience where members off staff there are horrible and abuse power. This game and its community dont need negative people. SO please try and keep negative thoughts to your self and enjoy the game, what the staff choose to call them selves does not affect you logging in and having a good time.

I don't think you know some of the cases that have been gravely mishandled recently due to personal bias. I can see how someone would want to protect their perfect staffers but I can assure you that we are using a public forum to help protect players against bias. It is as Daen said, if we don't know a staffs player account then it is quite easy for them to act as judge, jury, and executioner when they don't like someone and giving someone that much power combined with anonymity gives them the ability to do as they please.

But as you said before this doesn't concern you so just stay in your perfect little bubble :Grin: