Please reduce evolution for latios and latias

Newtz

In my opinion, I think that Lati and a "Nature modifying NPC" should be grantable for players as the reward for accomplishing the high difficulty quest, with the NPC being limited to 1 usage per legendary</U><i></i>. This would encourage more people to do the quest, as not only are they guaranteed that their Lati will have the nature they want, but they can also do something about the other legendaries that may have failed to synchronize (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, etc).

<U>NOTE: This is simply my opinion, not a complaint.

This. So so much.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

344 envolves? i think is really waste of time do that because all my legends are trashs. No admin said that latios is gonna be epic so i prefer enjoy my time doing some other things. Also pokemon like burmy cant envolve so *** logic, i think admin should undestand our situation bye :D

Nature modification isnt possible with scripts.

also, for the people who are whining about the high requorements, you forget what our original plans for legendaries were. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFICULT. You shouldnt and wont get spoonfed everything. If u dont want to do it, dont. nobody is forcing u to, u just wont get the reward, simple enough

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

maybe i'm too stupid to understand this but is 344 even possible to reach even if you already caught a evolved form?

e.g i used dex service for blastoise so it's already caught. if i evolve wartortle to blastoise does it count towards a evolve?

Yes,if you catch another Wartotle and make it evolve into a Blatoise,you will the evo data if you didn't get it already.

And by the way,yesterday I had 242 evos,now I got my Latios.You can do it,just need to work hard.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

also, for the people who are whining about the high requorements, you forget what our original plans for legendaries were. IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFICULT. You shouldnt and wont get spoonfed everything. If u dont want to do it, dont. nobody is forcing u to, u just wont get the reward, simple enough

Would it be possible to lock their natures as Timid? I understand some people would want a different nature but I'm sure that the majority of players would rather have a guaranteed nature for something that is extremely difficult to accomplish.

i think the issue is, that lat has a huge effect on pvp and thats why you are *forced* to actually complete the quest.

I think maybe considering 300 evos would have been the smarter choice, since even after all the work you put in, there is a huge chance the mon is not useable at all and thats why i actually liked suhus post.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

i think the issue is, that lat has a huge effect on pvp and thats why you are *forced* to actually complete the quest.

I think maybe considering 300 evos would have been the smarter choice, since even after all the work you put in, there is a huge chance the mon is not useable at all and thats why i actually liked suhus post.

Well.. Unfortunately, like what Thor has said above, modifying natures with script isn't possible right now. But even if you do get unusable Pokemon, at least you will have enough evolution datas for anything that will come in the future in case they have the same requirements, or maybe closer to meet the requirement if they are going to be higher. Your hardworks won't be a waste, remember that more things will be added in the future, and most likely the requirements will get higher and higher.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Pokedex data is very important. I asked for Latios and Latias as a reward for people with up to date pokedex. Why evolution data? simply because you can't fake it or trade for it. Even if you trade all the Pokemon needed you still need to raise them up and evolve which requires effort.

This was just something to reward Pokedex people. Reducing the requirement wouldn't be much of a rewarding. As said, this is just a bonus you get for up to take Pokedex. And as you can see a lot of stuff will need Pokedex data, so better have it completed. At least on motivational and rewarding way.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.