Legendary IV re-roll for PvP coins

Red

Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like idea of being able to re-roll legendary Pokemon IVs for PvP coins?

• Yes I do
    • No I don't

As the thread name says, I am discussing IV re-roll usage but for legendary Pokemon only and PvP coins only. Please note, not normal coins, just PvP coins. Basically PvP coins does not seem to be p2w, its effort based. How it would work? Basically when season ends you get PvP coins and you would be able to re-roll legendary IVs for said PvP coins. Please cast a vote and tell me what you think.

Current agenda is to make PvP coins useful again. Yes, I am saying they are not useful as they were, a lot of items can be obtainable via other means which hurt PvP scene. Please post your opinion and cast a vote. Thank you

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PvP coins seem to be the best way how to introduce it, If we really want to introduce it at all.

I am definitely for it, solves two issues. PvP Coins value and those useless -5 IVs legendaries sitting in a box.

Only problem I can see might be after few seasons seeing the people who put most time into it having "OP" legendaries whereas new competent player gets just outscaled in some cases. Please note that this statement is exaggerated on purpose.

+1

[glow=orange]

Signature created by Freiyr & 9oomy & Mieon.

<i>[/glow]</i>

avFhKbk.gif

Contact me on Discord: iSmurfie#5353

Check out our

Discord Bot rental.

Check out our

guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!