Ban unaware+softboiled

Xrevolutionx94

[glow=red]This is for banning the move Softboiled being used with the ability Unaware NOT banning them from pvp as an individual [/glow]

Alright so just recently the move unaware got coded yay. Now I was fully against this ability being implemented mid pvp season but hey can't do nothing now xD. So we all know clefable and softboiled are incompatible and therefore the moves wish&protect / moonlight were decent subsitutes for softboiled. Now clefables generation the move softboiled and the ability unaware are so far apart they never got added together in the same pool also after smogon did its research they found out how overpowered the toxic softboiled spam would be and on top of that without needed the extra protect it could have another free move in its move pool meaning more stalling.

That's not all see you all are probably like "well isn't moonlight the same thing" well at the time and still a lot of rain and sand teams were being pkayed its nerfing the hp gain off of moonlight(moonlights hp gain is based off of weather if you didn't know). So with clefable wish protect we all know if you run toxic u need a wish/ protect turn to stall out but without needing a protect u can straight gain 50% hp without a 2 move turn thus u lose any kind of momentum on a wish prediction and we don't even have team view so we can assume that the clefable will be magic guard or unaware. So I'm here to stop the situation that's about to be a unaware clefable boild boosting/ toxic spam.

And if you don't think it's much of a problem I hope you know clefable is a very ou poke is abused in sm and bw ect so giving it a buff on a half pvp bugged game would be urber imo.

I'm asking to ban the use of unaware+softboiled that's what this post is being made for! Please +1 or -1 if you agree/disagree.

P.s if my wording is off aka duck my phone (: If you want more cons to this I will add when home

4K82h71.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1, nothing to add

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1.unaware can't prevent weather or item boost (e.g. life orb,choice item). it still suffers from serious damage when it's beat with super effective moves with items

2.It can't prevent burn or toxic damage

I'm not banning the Pokémon lol I want the use of softboiled and unaware banned meaning I can still use moonlight and wish protect and I didn't say it was effected by weather I said that moonlight is also it has 8 vs 16 pp

4K82h71.png

1.unaware can't prevent weather or item boost (e.g. life orb,choice item). it still suffers from serious damage when it's beat with super effective moves with items

2.It can't prevent burn or toxic damage

I'm not banning the Pokémon lol I want the use of softboiled and unaware banned meaning I can still use moonlight and wish protect and I didn't say it was effected by weather I said that moonlight is also it has 8 vs 16 pp

Also every Pokémon hmget beat up by super effective move you could say unban arc bc it gets beat up by items and super effective moves? Reason not to bc it's stats are op well softboiled+unaware is op with a lot of bulk nearing arcs bulk

4K82h71.png