Ban unaware+softboiled

Xrevolutionx94

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-1 only because you talk about smogon and his research team?, that be in the main argument for all pokes here dont want in that way we need ban dugtrio because he is too op and is ban in smogon cmon, i think is more stall 3 regenerator pokes plus bliseey in one team and i dont see nobody say anything about it, if you dont want stall better demand for stallbreaker pokes(and not rewarded like snivy and now solosis) stallbreakers abilitys, all the items berrys and so muchs things we need for stop stall, and is not coded.

+1 But just for Unaware.

Moonblast is the main STAB move that Clefable uses to deal damage and to not be completely shut down by Taunt. Heal Bell lets Clefable utilize its good defenses to become a supportive cleric, as well as clearing itself of any status because without Magic Guard, it is quite susceptible to poison and burn. Wish provides reliable recovery for Clefable and its team and is used over Soft-Boiled, as Soft-Boiled is illegal with Unaware.<i></i> Protect is great for safely receiving Wish healing and for scouting. Flamethrower is an alternate option for the second moveslot that deals with various Steel-types such as Scizor and Excadrill on the switch.

However, if the team already has a dedicated cleric, alternate options can be run in the Heal Bell moveslot. Thunder Wave is a great utility move, crippling switch-ins such as Scizor, Talonflame and Heatran. Moonlight is an alternate way of healing, and it takes up only one moveslot as compared to Wish + Protect's two. However, Moonlight has fewer PP and is less reliable, due to healing a less amount in weather conditions such as sand and rain, and it also does not heal Clefable's teammates. Stealth Rock is a good support move candidate for the last moveslot to punish switches. Knock Off can also be used to cripple switch-ins such as Gengar and Heatran by removing their item.

[CENTER][URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoCUHEyY8gM'][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/274535532187484161/274587552680378389/Alolamao.png[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER]

+1 From 5 pvp matches in 3 i always need to 1v1 battle against chansey/blissey and with softboiled my opponent almost every time wins.

Banning Softboiled on Chansey/Blissey (or any other Pokémon for that matter) is out of the question. This is about banning the combined use of the ability Unaware and the move Softboiled in the very specific case of Clefable (Quagsire gets Recover).

Indoor-Fishh.png