Ban unaware+softboiled

Xrevolutionx94

Guest Kabanero91

i never came at you lol i quoted you to tell you what im doing? When people give a terrible reasoning to not ban it and say a respose that makes 0 sense then ill say something? Nothing I said was really bad imo its just the truth

“For all u people the -1? you realize this isnt a thing in real pvp right? meaning you want to break pvp law bc you don't have a simple pvp concept?“

No what you are doing is berating people who don’t agree with you. In my opinion this thread is clearly biased af and needs to be closed and if another one is to come it needs to be AFTER testing and by the STAFF who can manage people who will attempt to flame in order to keep others from voicing their opinions.

ITs not bias at all i just voiced my opinion on the -1 like on every polls there is everyone has their own opinion u act like this never happened on any poll xD

But ill stop responding to this and see what everyone has to say

You voiced your opinion on -1 by saying that those who disagree with you dont know a thing about pvp? Okaaay, that is definitely an opinion

I am also curious as to why you didnt make a thread about defog+poison heal sooner? that "illegal" combo has been available for ages.

Anyway, mods should close this topic imo and decide themselves on how they want to proceed with "illegal" combos, no point in arguing here

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“For all u people the -1? you realize this isnt a thing in real pvp right? meaning you want to break pvp law bc you don't have a simple pvp concept?“

No what you are doing is berating people who don’t agree with you. In my opinion this thread is clearly biased af and needs to be closed and if another one is to come it needs to be AFTER testing and by the STAFF who can manage people who will attempt to flame in order to keep others from voicing their opinions.

ITs not bias at all i just voiced my opinion on the -1 like on every polls there is everyone has their own opinion u act like this never happened on any poll xD

But ill stop responding to this and see what everyone has to say

You voiced your opinion on -1 by saying that those who disagree with you dont know a thing about pvp? Okaaay, that is definitely an opinion

I am also curious as to why you didnt make a thread about defog+poison heal sooner? that "illegal" combo has been available for ages.

Anyway, mods should close this topic imo and decide themselves on how they want to proceed with "illegal" combos, no point in arguing here

If you read I was going to incrop them after one was banned but I was foucused the the real problem vs the minor and yes they're going to close this and start a voting thread. This was to see how people feel about it and yes I'm sorry people who don't know anything about pvp shouldn't vote imo

4K82h71.png

Guest Kabanero91

we may not be as experienced as you but i doubt any of us who said -1 are completely clueless, i'm sorry if i sound rude with this but saying that we dont know anything about pvp at all is a bit arrogant and a little bit insulting.

i personally dont really care about unaware+softboiled, i just think your argument is not enough to straight-up ban it like its a cover legendary. Even Power Construct Zygarde was not banned automatically

The rest of this conversation will continue in this thread: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=78318

With this being said I will lock this thread as I am redirecting to that thread, which contains a pool.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.