Ban Snorlax

Kibitz

and other than offensive mons you can use pokemons with unaware to stall it out of attacking moves, beating snorlax isn't that hard if you're ready for it otherwise yeah you might be in for a bit of trouble but it's really not broken enough to the point where it should be banned

Freddie_forum_size.png

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"you all know once it gets a curse in and from there on, it is impossible to win."

Even when Im not a pvp pro and not even close to one I guess, I often won to a full cursed Snorlax because I abused his Rest - Sleeptalk combo. When you Play Snorlax you often have only one Attack move which is Crunch or Bodyslam, if not you might have enogh time to kill it in the sleep time. But indeed since its only possible to win with a few Pokes. Haze can help when Snorlax spamms Curse and when you do so less dmg with a Sd Garchomp, the Snorlax might have not that much Spdef.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

sd life orb chomp can 2hko a 1 curse snorlax even if paralyzed it is faster.

Lum berry version can just 2x sd because of probability getting 2x para in row is kinda low

curse->switch chomp->curse->sd->body slam(para)-> sd-> (=still faster) eq -> dead snorlax

curse->switch chomp-> body para->sd->eq->body slam-> revenge kill

face to face a chomp will always win if not para hacked.

with lum berry it is easier and ends same

Obsession about mindless possession.

Snorlax? lol.. Kibitz don't mind i know you are a good pvper but i don't see a problem with snorlax . I can 0kho it with many pokes xD. If you have problems with 5x curse and 3x amnesia snorlax just use a new meta. or just use some sweepers xD. Garchomp is a good poke aye. But i really wreck every garchomp i see in pvp. Even after 3x sword dance . So i don't vote to ban it. Besides snorlax is the best poke for bosses. every Boss can be done with snorlax only except some fighting type. Good luck fighting snorlax xD

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"