Growing Ghosts; The Graveyard Conundrum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[mention]Doax[/mention]

Once you have the five questions, screenshot the three individual Pokemon at level 100, and include a picture of each three in your submission.

do you mind explaining how this works exactly? I mean to get all 5 questions you actually have to show them 5 different level 100 Pokemon, so why should one only submit three?

∙ Bring them to one of the NPC’s hidden throughout the three mentioned regions.

Screenshot the data

mind changing this as well?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

After this is completed you will then show them the Pokemon. Each Pokemon you show him they will give you one of the five trivia questions. Once you have the five questions, screenshot the three individual Pokemon at level 100, and include a picture of each three in your submission. Be sure to remember you must complete the leveling and answer the questions to enter.

This is so confusing

caught 4 pkms, 4 regions, typically 4 question.....

and then why ?? five questions??? screenshot 3 individual pokemon??? not 4???

picture of each three???

it means that I just hav to upload 3 pokemons???

Sorry but this event is pointless for me. Leveling up 5 pokemons are for what? NOTHİNG. Only one person will get shiny frillish and I know I am not this person because of unluck. I was super hyped for this event, but totally disappointed now.

As they said,this is not the full Halloween event,new maps are coming,there is much more to come. :3

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

Sorry but this event is pointless for me. Leveling up 5 pokemons are for what? NOTHİNG. Only one person will get shiny frillish and I know I am not this person because of unluck. I was super hyped for this event, but totally disappointed now.

As they said,this is not the full Halloween event,new maps are coming,there is much more to come. :3

They should point out if this stuff is needed for the event maps or not.

So I can stop now.

Oh nice. I didn't know that :Heart:

Dyaan1.png