Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEED INFORMATION BOSS DEADPOOL and MESTREPOKEMON in LAVENDERTOWN!!]

<r><QUOTE author="Shuura"><s>

</s><POST content="194138"><s></s>194138<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>
</s><POST content="194136"><s></s>194136<e></e></POST> Where ia origin cave?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

The cave at sootopolis<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ah ok</r>

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png

Re: Ingame BOSS [NEED INFORMATION BOSS DEADPOOL and MESTREPOKEMON in LAVENDERTOWN!!]

<r><QUOTE><s>

</s>A member of aqua/magma dont let me enter.. Can you give us how much evolves have you got and how much pokes have you catched? <e>
</e></QUOTE>

<SPOILER><s>

</s>You need to bring 6poke lvl100, otherwise they won't let you enter magma/aqua chambers. They told me i was a noob aswell, so i came with a real team and then i was able to get the datas<e>

</e></SPOILER></r>

<r><QUOTE author="RektSon"><s>

</s><QUOTE><s>
</s>A member of aqua/magma dont let me enter.. Can you give us how much evolves have you got and how much pokes have you catched? <e>
</e></QUOTE>

<SPOILER><s>

</s>You need to bring 6poke lvl100, otherwise they won't let you enter magma/aqua chambers. They told me i was a noob aswell, so i came with a real team and then i was able to get the datas<e>

</e></SPOILER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

I have got 6 pokes level 100 and they dont let me enter... maybe is flr hoenn hours, I only have 34</r>

<t>I have tried to battle Morty, had 6 poks lvl 100 and one of them a gengar, still couldnt fight him. That means Morty needs some hours to be beaten i have 193hrs in total, maybe it needs 201? :P</t>

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png