Ingame BOSS [Updated July 19th 2017] with bosses Move Set

Leekhoasoooo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame BOSS [updated Boss Cooldown Checker 06/11/16]

<r><QUOTE author="Jahus"><s>

</s><POST content="304646"><s></s>304646<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="CobraMK"><s>
</s><POST content="304621"><s></s>304621<e></e></POST> If you chose Pikachu in starter, you can battle Ash in Viridian Forest (level 12) and in route 9, you can get the Ash hat but you can use a starter of a friend and get this hat.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes, that one is not a boss. But there's another Ash Ketchum NPC somewhere that gives you prizes. It's brand new, it's not a boss and we don't know where it is yet.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

That NPC is in a staff map, a test NPC. merely showing what i was working on. it will never be accessible for players because it wasnt designed to be. All ot was for was to showcase how the prize accumulator would work.<br/>

<br/>

Go and battle Morty. Currently the only Boss Battle ingame with this new feature. I will add it to the others in due time.</r>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="Thor"><s>

</s><POST content="304692"><s></s>304692<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Jahus"><s>
</s><POST content="304646"><s></s>304646<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="CobraMK"><s>
</s><POST content="304621"><s></s>304621<e></e></POST> If you chose Pikachu in starter, you can battle Ash in Viridian Forest (level 12) and in route 9, you can get the Ash hat but you can use a starter of a friend and get this hat.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Yes, that one is not a boss. But there's another Ash Ketchum NPC somewhere that gives you prizes. It's brand new, it's not a boss and we don't know where it is yet.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

That NPC is in a staff map, a test NPC. merely showing what i was working on. it will never be accessible for players because it wasnt designed to be. All ot was for was to showcase how the prize accumulator would work.<br/>

<br/>

Go and battle Morty. Currently the only Boss Battle ingame with this new feature. I will add it to the others in due time.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

do erica,arnie, ravine next they are the most frustrating ones</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

<t>thats because Lt. surge has had a prize upgrade, ready for the win accumulator. and 2be fair i think electrike is a decent prize.</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<r><QUOTE author="NamelessHero27"><s>

</s><POST content="305211"><s></s>305211<e></e></POST> Why is Mega Manectric sleeping when surge choose it?<br/>

<br/>

Pika holding Light ball, thanks Surge.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

yeah pika holding lightball is great :D</r>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.