1 PvP coin for each winning is balance or not ?

Naoizdabest

How many PvP coins each winning is enough ?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. How many PvP coins each winning is enough ?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to agree with what some of the people here have said. The balance issue is with IV and nature rerolls that are way too high. Staffs don't really care about our opinions on this subject though because their state of mine is "just be happy you have access to IV/nature rerolls". I tried to give several suggestions with mathematical evidence to back up my suggestions but staff don't really give a flip about us and just do what they think is right.

I'm going to have to agree with what some of the people here have said. The balance issue is with IV and nature rerolls that are way too high. Staffs don't really care about our opinions on this subject though because their state of mine is "just be happy you have access to IV/nature rerolls". I tried to give several suggestions with mathematical evidence to back up my suggestions but staff don't really give a flip about us and just do what they think is right.

Well said.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think u guys dont undestand the point, when u start and want to be a pvp player its to hard (lum berry and leftovers dont work for everything) and is not everyone sell itens (scarf, band, spec etc) and is not a cheap item, imagine buy it + ms + pokes (if u dont want lose 3 weeks hunting a epic one, and bms), theres no way begginer buy this, u forgot because have 70 epic teams, 999 items, but the start is real hard, this 2 coins is for helping new players.