Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Eleanir

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, alot.

● Where are you from? México.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I try to stick with 2-4 hrs a day, and on weekends I should be able to pull of more time.

● What's your goal in PRO? Make comp teams and hunt for pokes that I like, also take part of a small/big but active community.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I was interested in the system a little, motivation is a great way to make feel players interested but I also need a little guidance on the game as well.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?Feebas, because I love how if it trains hard it becomes a great pokemon.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Im a cat person all the way, I believe that you can show love to people without being on them 24/7 and have patience and respect.

● What's your Name/IGN? Eleanir

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, alot.

● Where are you from? México.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I try to stick with 2-4 hrs a day, and on weekends I should be able to pull of more time.

● What's your goal in PRO? Make comp teams and hunt for pokes that I like, also take part of a small/big but active community.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I was interested in the system a little, motivation is a great way to make feel players interested but I also need a little guidance on the game as well.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?Feebas, because I love how if it trains hard it becomes a great pokemon.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Im a cat person all the way, I believe that you can show love to people without being on them 24/7 and have patience and respect.

Hey check your PMs ^^^ :D

LdCR6mY.png

● What's your Name/IGN?

travisthetravis

● Are you active in Discord?

most of the time in with IRL friends but yes

● Where are you from?

NC, usa

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

probably to much.

● What's your goal in PRO?

domination.. why else

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

a group of active players to play with

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

dragonite because its a complete package

● What's your favorite animal and why?

not sure if i have one, but maybe a osprey because its an incredible hunter

● What's your Name/IGN?

travisthetravis

● Are you active in Discord?

most of the time in with IRL friends but yes

● Where are you from?

NC, usa

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

probably to much.

● What's your goal in PRO?

domination.. why else

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

a group of active players to play with

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

dragonite because its a complete package

● What's your favorite animal and why?

not sure if i have one, but maybe a osprey because its an incredible hunter

Hey, travisthetravis, please check your pm. :)

EQfLHTW.png

Check out these nice topics: Rent a bot | Chaos guild | Chaos shop

Discord tags: Walrosskastanie#5832 | Cames#0734 | BuyShinyNair#7175 | imhanjoo#4712

● What's your Name/IGN? My name is Ignacio but people tend to call me Nacho, or Butters. My IGN is BubblesTheBear.

● Are you active in Discord? Very active, my main use for communication in all games.

● Where are you from? I'm from the States, Florida particularly.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I play almost every day, if not 5-6 days a week. I am in college, so I play either day, night, sometimes I play throughout the entire day. I average at about 10 hrs a day.

● What's your goal in PRO? I am a Dex completer, so that's one, but my main goal is the PvP ranking, and being part of a top tier guild. As you can see, I'm starting to work towards those goals.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? The most basic and honest reason is, it's the top guild in Red. I want to strive, and to strive, I need to surround myself with good players. Obviously my aim is to surpass them as well.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? This one is tough because I change the pokemon I use, decide on a team, etc., due to analyzing and experiencing battles against other players. If I were to choose a pokemon I really did like, it'd have to be Ludicolo or Shiftry, sentimental due to childhood.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Easy. The black American snow wolf. Rare in color. It learns to strive through struggle and it's a lone wolf. Most of the time rejected by the pack. Yet it can become the most ferocious and fearsome wolf of it's breed. It cares for itself, and learns to survive by itself. Simple as that.

Some fun facts, I tend to be easy going and fun, I enjoy banter and such, I'm just responding seriously and formally since this is an application. I'm not a long time playing Player, seeing as I have 148 hours (and counting) of play time, though I started on December 18th. But I am a long time Pokemon player, competitive player, for years. I'm 18 though. I'll attach a picture of my Trainer Card, I have 148 cause I was absent for a week and a few days, but other than that, I constantly play. Hope to hear from the guild application handler soon. Thank you.

TrainerCard.PNG.b45f73f4075a893ef92dea94cb169ba2.PNG

2my4z2e.jpg

[glow=red]Roses are red,[/glow]

[glow=blue]Violets are blue,[/glow]

[glow=orange]Sugar is sweet,[/glow]

[glow=green]And so is Chaos.[/glow]

Welcome to [glow=yellow]"Chaos"[/glow]. Enjoy ur stay :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

I am a frequent user of discord.

Started playing pokemon on the game boy, loved it ever since.

● What's your Name/IGN? In game name is Pkaboo

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, very active

● Where are you from? U.S.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My playtime is 200+ hours on an older account but switched to a newer one which I am active on. I play pro very often with a few hours every day

● What's your goal in PRO? To collect pokemon, have fun, form a pvp team, and rise the pvp ladder.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? It looks like an interesting pvp guild and i like to pvp a lot.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Primeape, cause he I cant keep a straight face looking at it.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Favorite animal is the honey badger cause it don't care.