Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Sonicay

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? South Africa

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Used to play on gameboy and on emulators on the PC until I found this awesome game, I already know so much before even starting the online journey. My Playtime atm is not reaching 200hours but im getting there fast because I play this game like 8 hours a day.

● What's your goal in PRO? Every Pokemon level 100 and Dabble in the PVP, hoping to reach top 10 - Such a nice goal :D.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I have been looking for a guild and was recommended in Help chat that Chaos is awesome.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Celebi, I love this pokemon seeing that it is unobtainable, as a collector- i wish to have all the pokemon, and the more rare they are, the more I farm - And face it. Serebii is cute!

● What's your favorite animal and why? Cats, because they are cute and fluffy and my cat at home is my little baby. But we also have like 5 cats....hmmmm

Anyways i know im new and don't have the hours your looking for but if you give me a chance i won't let you down. I want to make more friends in the game and have a nice time with more pokemon lovers :D

● What's your Name/IGN? Sonicay

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? South Africa

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Used to play on gameboy and on emulators on the PC until I found this awesome game, I already know so much before even starting the online journey. My Playtime atm is not reaching 200hours but im getting there fast because I play this game like 8 hours a day.

● What's your goal in PRO? Every Pokemon level 100 and Dabble in the PVP, hoping to reach top 10 - Such a nice goal :D.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I have been looking for a guild and was recommended in Help chat that Chaos is awesome.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Celebi, I love this pokemon seeing that it is unobtainable, as a collector- i wish to have all the pokemon, and the more rare they are, the more I farm - And face it. Serebii is cute!

● What's your favorite animal and why? Cats, because they are cute and fluffy and my cat at home is my little baby. But we also have like 5 cats....hmmmm

Anyways i know im new and don't have the hours your looking for but if you give me a chance i won't let you down. I want to make more friends in the game and have a nice time with more pokemon lovers :D

Hey, please check your PM Box.

eeafe6f236e0.png

What's your Name/IGN?-- Dannymj1

● Are you active in Discord? I could be!! if its what the guild needs then yes i can and will

● Where are you from? im from the USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i have 184 hours in pro almost (like 17 mins off i think? sorry not exact number xD) i play semi frequently to frequently

● What's your goal in PRO? Just to have a good time. Nothing in particular. I would like to learn more about pokemon and become a pvp type of guy

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? Just to be part of a good community and have like minded people to play with

What's your Name/IGN?-- Dannymj1

● Are you active in Discord? I could be!! if its what the guild needs then yes i can and will

● Where are you from? im from the USA

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i have 184 hours in pro almost (like 17 mins off i think? sorry not exact number xD) i play semi frequently to frequently

● What's your goal in PRO? Just to have a good time. Nothing in particular. I would like to learn more about pokemon and become a pvp type of guy

● Why do you want to be part of Reborn? Just to be part of a good community and have like minded people to play with

sry to inform u that we r not reborn

if u wanted to apply our guild chaos, can u reply all the questions posted in the front page of this thread?

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

What's your Name/IGN? DannyMj1

● Are you active in Discord? I can be if the guild requires it!!

● Where are you from? im from the USA!

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i have about 184 hours!!!!! i play pro semi frequently to frequently if i were to judge myself.

● What's your goal in PRO? Just to walk around and have a good time. i do want to learn more about pvp and be a better player but id mainly just like to enjoy my self

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I just want to be part of a good community with like minded people that i can enjoy the game with.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I dont have a single favorite pokemon, but if i were to pick 1 in specific that stands out to me-- it would be charizard!!! i chose this pokemon it was my first ever pokemon and it was with me since the day i started Pokemon back in red version!!

● What's your favorite animal and why? my favorite animal (well insect) would probably be a spider!! i chose the spider because it has so many cool biological and evolutionary components that would make it a really good specimen to study.

What's your Name/IGN? DannyMj1

● Are you active in Discord? I can be if the guild requires it!!

● Where are you from? im from the USA!

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i have about 184 hours!!!!! i play pro semi frequently to frequently if i were to judge myself.

● What's your goal in PRO? Just to walk around and have a good time. i do want to learn more about pvp and be a better player but id mainly just like to enjoy my self

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I just want to be part of a good community with like minded people that i can enjoy the game with.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I dont have a single favorite pokemon, but if i were to pick 1 in specific that stands out to me-- it would be charizard!!! i chose this pokemon it was my first ever pokemon and it was with me since the day i started Pokemon back in red version!!

● What's your favorite animal and why? my favorite animal (well insect) would probably be a spider!! i chose the spider because it has so many cool biological and evolutionary components that would make it a really good specimen to study.

:Angel: Hey [mention]Dannymj1[/mention] ,

please check your pm box.

See you

eeafe6f236e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN? loupav13

● Are you active in Discord? i already have discord and use it in many games when my guild generally does

● Where are you from? Greece

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i play the game for 546 hours . i used to play a lot in the past. i took a break and now i feel ready to play again in a competitive level (a lot :p )

● What's your goal in PRO? my goal is primally to have fun and no play alone. its way funnier when you play a game with friends. then i love to play pvp and specially the pvp coin is a great reward to play. i want to claim 100 pvp coins per season.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? i want to be a part of Chaos cuz i consider this guild as a very active guild and thats something i am looking for. active friends to help each other.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? my favorite Pokemon are 2. Mew and Mewtwo . i love them both cuz i am a little be old school and thats the 2 pokemon i grow up with :)

● What's your favorite animal and why? my favorite animal is dog. i think dog is really a really loyal friend of human without ask anything back. only love.

● What's your Name/IGN? loupav13

● Are you active in Discord? i already have discord and use it in many games when my guild generally does

● Where are you from? Greece

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i play the game for 546 hours . i used to play a lot in the past. i took a break and now i feel ready to play again in a competitive level (a lot :p )

● What's your goal in PRO? my goal is primally to have fun and no play alone. its way funnier when you play a game with friends. then i love to play pvp and specially the pvp coin is a great reward to play. i want to claim 100 pvp coins per season.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? i want to be a part of Chaos cuz i consider this guild as a very active guild and thats something i am looking for. active friends to help each other.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? my favorite Pokemon are 2. Mew and Mewtwo . i love them both cuz i am a little be old school and thats the 2 pokemon i grow up with :)

● What's your favorite animal and why? my favorite animal is dog. i think dog is really a really loyal friend of human without ask anything back. only love.

Hey mate,

check your pm box. :Angel:

See youu~

eeafe6f236e0.png