Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● Theegamingspoon

● Yes

● England

● 278 hours / I have been very active for a while

● To be a top / the top pvp player

● I have been playing pro since the very start and took a long break, i am getting back into it now and am looking for a guild which i believe can help me improve and be a valued member

● Darkrai because it was my favourite legendary from my first pokemon game

● Dogs because i was brought up with them around

Check pm :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? Lantherion

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? USA, Kentucky.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Used to play on yellow about 8 months ago but had quit, coming back to the game and rolling fresh on red. Gonna be playing for 8 hrs a day 5 days a week.

● What's your goal in PRO? Every Pokemon level 100 and top 10 pvper (big goal i know).

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I was recommended this guild by akali in discord, was told its a good guild to hang out in and get to know other players.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Mewtwo, because he was such a big deal when i was growing up especially around the time the movie came out.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs, they are loyal and will always be your best friend.

Anyways i know im new and don't have the hours your looking for but if you give me a chance i won't let you down.

Birajpradhan,

Yes I am active on Discord

I am from Nepal

And have 335 gameplay hrs, I normally play 3-5 hrs a day

Well my motive is to have fun and compete with fellow players, and make friends like family in this amazing MMO.

And Chaos is a guild I can strive on, as we can develop new strategies and discuss various battle scenarios to do better in pvp developing my own as well as guild mates set of skills and grow together with Chaos.

Charizard and his mega form Mega Charizard X cause I really liked their designs, and have always liked fire and dragon types. And my favorite animal is a dog, as I have always been a dog enthusiast.

Thanks, hoping to be accepted, Happy New Year... Cheers :)

check ur pms ty

hello...i want to join your guild

Michael/fallenangel95

no but i have skype but if needed i can make it

Greece

132 hr

i'm online everyday..at least 5/7 hours

to have fun and meet new people

because i want friends in this game and people to talk

Aipom because its just funny and cute

the eagle because it flies higher than all the birds

● What's your Name/IGN? Lantherion

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? USA, Kentucky.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Used to play on yellow about 8 months ago but had quit, coming back to the game and rolling fresh on red. Gonna be playing for 8 hrs a day 5 days a week.

● What's your goal in PRO? Every Pokemon level 100 and top 10 pvper (big goal i know).

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I was recommended this guild by akali in discord, was told its a good guild to hang out in and get to know other players.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Mewtwo, because he was such a big deal when i was growing up especially around the time the movie came out.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs, they are loyal and will always be your best friend.

Anyways i know im new and don't have the hours your looking for but if you give me a chance i won't let you down.

check ur pms <3

hello...i want to join your guild

Michael/fallenangel95

no but i have skype but if needed i can make it

Greece

132 hr

i'm online everyday..at least 5/7 hours

to have fun and meet new people

because i want friends in this game and people to talk

Aipom because its just funny and cute

the eagle because it flies higher than all the birds

check ur pms <3

● What's your Name/IGN?: fourweek

● Are you active in Discord?: pretty much always

● Where are you from?: Italy

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: 188 hours, and I play like 5-6 hours a day.

● What's your goal in PRO?: to learn more and more and train a good team

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?: because it looks like a friendly guild, I browsed a lot of guilds and this one looks very interesting, people are funny and serious at the same time and I love that.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: that's a hard question, alright, I love phanpy because it can be cute and deadly when it evolve into donphan, with sturdy ability and endervour, I just love it.

● What's your favorite animal and why?: my favorite animal is the fox, foxes are cute and makes me feel happy, I wish I had one, it's like having a vulpix lol.

● Short description: My name's Bogdan, I'm 17 years only, turning 18 in 4 months, I kinda love playing pokemon, helping others when I

can is the thing that I love the most in this game, I'm usually the funny guy and love making others laugh, but I can be also serious if needed

● What's your Name/IGN?: fourweek

● Are you active in Discord?: pretty much always

● Where are you from?: Italy

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?: 188 hours, and I play like 5-6 hours a day.

● What's your goal in PRO?: to learn more and more and train a good team

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?: because it looks like a friendly guild, I browsed a lot of guilds and this one looks very interesting, people are funny and serious at the same time and I love that.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?: that's a hard question, alright, I love phanpy because it can be cute and deadly when it evolve into donphan, with sturdy ability and endervour, I just love it.

● What's your favorite animal and why?: my favorite animal is the fox, foxes are cute and makes me feel happy, I wish I had one, it's like having a vulpix lol.

● Short description: My name's Bogdan, I'm 17 years only, turning 18 in 4 months, I kinda love playing pokemon, helping others when I

can is the thing that I love the most in this game, I'm usually the funny guy and love making others laugh, but I can be also serious if needed

check ur pms