Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN?Dreadhart

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Australia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 303hrs. Mainly hunting my own pokes and pvp. Real OCD about OT

● What's your goal in PRO? Make it to the pvp ladder

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Similar agendas i guess? PvP

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Muk, Weezing, Gengar, Nidoking. I love poison pokemons

● What's your favorite animal and why? Eagle. Was the symbol of my unit back in the army

● What's your Name/IGN? tomisss1

● Are you active in Discord? Not yet, because i don't have a reason to be, but i can be active.

● Where are you from? Lithuania

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Every day, at least 2-3h a day, but usually a lot more.

● What's your goal in PRO? To be famous in the game and to get as many OT good pokes as possible.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because i feel like this guild can be a good way to fulfill my goal, and i want some company playing this game, for a good time.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I have a few actually, and those are: Dragonite, Snorlax, Hydreigon and Charizard, i know its a lot, but i just can't pick one of them :D.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Tigers, because i was born when there was a year of the tiger, so i like them form the time i was little.

● Are you active in Discord? Not yet, because i don't have a reason to be, but i can be active.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Every day, at least 2-3h a day, but usually a lot more.

● What's your goal in PRO? To be famous in the game and to get as many OT good pokes as possible.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because i feel like this guild can be a good way to fulfill my goal, and i want some company playing this game, for a good time.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? I have a few actually, and those are: Dragonite, Snorlax, Hydreigon and Charizard, i know its a lot, but i just can't pick one of them :D.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Tigers, because i was born when there was a year of the tiger, so i like them form the time i was little.

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

check ur pms

didn't get any yet

● Theegamingspoon

● Yes

● England

● 278 hours / I have been very active for a while

● To be a top / the top pvp player

● I have been playing pro since the very start and took a long break, i am getting back into it now and am looking for a guild which i believe can help me improve and be a valued member

● Darkrai because it was my favourite legendary from my first pokemon game

● Dogs because i was brought up with them around