Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

6cb57d60f5ec.png

c710c00f660d.png

Be one of an elite PRO guild which consists of members with high dedication to be the best.

And most importantly we want to build a family, something that is more than just in game.

0cc176c7a981.png

Dex Service

Kanto: completed

Johto: completed

Hoenn: completed

Sinnoh: completed

Story Pokemon

Story pokemon to rush Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and/or Sinnoh.

We currently have more than 30 story pokemon!

Discord Bot

A Discord bot specially for PRO! Read more

Guild Shop

The Discord bot manages our guild shop via discord commands!

Opponents-Info

82Rekfm.gif

53094f411edd.png

s0TbJAC.png

5Hade72

Alain30

Ant0Nios

Basilisgountis

Blitzkrieg

Boszyang14

Brigid

Buyshinynair

Buzzn

Cames

Cheetahbest

Chinhnm57

Claw

Clockspeed

Cookietormentor

Crowtele13

Cuzimpikaa

Cyber54

Darkhaehnchen

Diogoyeti

Downsystem

Enforcer

Envymeister

Esophogor

Futz

Gambilicious

Giolla93

Greencold

Gunners

Guzt

Heartshy

Hennenen

Heoquayy

Hoathiencot

Hugosousapro

Imhanjoo

Ismurfie

Ismurfy

Itshard

Jade365

Jadontombs

Jonskii

K1Nggrubin

Komata

Kyuuta011

Lanchan1

Loverboy143

Mamathieu

Maxmix233

Nutpercussion

Omicroneta

Phime

Pies

Plasmavortex

Prochainezo

Pulsee

Quang821

Redblaze1997

Rkroquemar0517

Roboteddy

Rolione

Sabo

Samu94

Sprincty

Stanixx

Suhhhdude

Theakalli

Theundertakerbr

Toudoukirin

Tr3Y

Unfriendly

Vicki721

Walrosskastanie

Xrevolutionx94

Y0Da

Yugibac

This list will be automatically updated from our Discord bot!

9d2347823f76.png

● Be at least 18 years old.

● Be able to use discord.

● Follow PRO ToS and Guild Rules!

● Do not be rude or offensive, but banter is welcomed.

● 200 hours play time!

23304121009f.png

You'll have to give us some informations about yourself:

● What's your Name/IGN?
● Are you active in Discord?
● Where are you from?
● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?
● What's your goal in PRO?
● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?
● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?
● What's your favorite animal and why?

Also, feel free to give us a short introduction of yourself. ^_^

We are really active in discord and everyone will be able to find their place, if they want to.

We hope to see you around soon!

● What's your Name/IGN?

Jjred1000 (I know it's not the best but someone took my first username)

Averagely active

● Where are you from?

Philippines

It varies, when i don't have something to do I can go 4-10 hours, and if something comes up ica be shortened to 2 hours atleast. Sometimes I travel an unfortunately I can't play very much so it can be cutdown to minutes.

Get every pokemon (Specially Rayquaza, if he is released in the game)

It's fun to be in a guild and the guild seems to have good services, which I can ocassionally use.

Rayquaza, I don't really know why, but it really feels good when you have him, unfortunately his banned on OU in PS and he's not released YET.

Hunsman sipders, I have a pet jungling huntsman once and I really like it but it died. Its really expensive though so I didn't buy another so I just bought a tarantula lol.

[/code]

1521622943409.thumb.png.f4c528442198ce29e664739f2aa5b2dd.png

● What's your Name/IGN? My name is Mantisentil in game.

● Are you active in Discord? I am mostly online in between 18:00-23:00 my local time (GMT +3)

● Where are you from? I'm from Turkey.

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 175 hours in game. In weekdays I am mostly online when I'm not at work. For weekends 3-4 a day.

● What's your goal in PRO? My goal is to climb higher in pvp ladder and be a decent pvper.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I'm playing the game alone. I thought it would be good to be a part of a community to share my knowledge and also learn about the game. Also having a casual chat while playing is always fun.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard. For obvious reasons from the anime :)

● What's your favorite animal and why? My favourite animals is horses. Because they are friendly, loyal, strong and beatiful.

● What's your name / iGN ? Totobi94

● Are you active in Discord? I am mostly online in between 09: 00-11: 00 and 20: 00-23: 00 my local time (GMT +8)

● Where do you come from? Indonesia

● What is your playing time? / How often do you play PRO? 2700 h ++, two-four hours per day.

● What are your goals in PRO? I want to be the best

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because I think from this union I will be better, and I want to practice pvp

● What is your favorite Pokemon and why? Futachimaru, because cool style.

● What is your favorite animal and why? Monkeys, because this animal friendly

● What's your name / iGN ? Altruis

● Are you active in Discord? I am mostly online in from 11am-3pm and 7pm-1am in my local time (GMT +8)

● Where do you come from? Indonesia

● What is your playing time? / How often do you play? my playtime is like 800+ hr and i just joining PRO from january 19

● What are your goals in PRO? I want to be better trainer since i play regular game i dont know anything about pokemon and when i play PRO now i know mostly bout pokemon

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because I think its the brst guild PVP in red, and i extremely wanted to be part of the best one, and wanna learn bout pvp since i kinda poor bout that

● What is your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard ofc, very cool pokemon

● What is your favorite animal and why? my favorite one is panda, they look so cute :3

Check pm guys :ValentineBulba:

Other applications gona be checked soon :SnivyBad:

● What's your Name/IGN?

Jjred1000 (I know it's not the best but someone took my first username)

Averagely active

● Where are you from?

Philippines

It varies, when i don't have something to do I can go 4-10 hours, and if something comes up ica be shortened to 2 hours atleast. Sometimes I travel an unfortunately I can't play very much so it can be cutdown to minutes.

Get every pokemon (Specially Rayquaza, if he is released in the game)

It's fun to be in a guild and the guild seems to have good services, which I can ocassionally use.

Rayquaza, I don't really know why, but it really feels good when you have him, unfortunately his banned on OU in PS and he's not released YET.

Hunsman sipders, I have a pet jungling huntsman once and I really like it but it died. Its really expensive though so I didn't buy another so I just bought a tarantula lol.

[/code]

Name is Stacey, from the UK, south coast.

IGN is Lucywoowoo, quite well known, for good and bad.

Yes im active in discord, but cant join pro discord, invalid or expired invite.

You already know where im from, roughly.

My playtime is 260+ hours, i know i should consider some form of mental help.

My current goal is to beat Djonasty, Pokebro and Bossman123, can't forget Pythagni either. (I play red server).

I want to be a part of chaos because before playing PRO i thought pokemon had gone nuts being so in depth, but i loveit, and am still learning abut the whole poke universe, and feel that you lot can teach me to be one of the best players in your guild.

Favourite pokemon is squirtle. When i was younger and played red and blue on originl GB, i had a pet turtle too, which i named Squirtle, sad i know, i ws about 10.

Favourite animal is easily the bumble bee, it so small yet a very detrimental part of earths eco system, without them we wouldnt be here now.

Thankyou for taking the time to read and i hope t hear from you soon.

● What's your Name/IGN? My current account is Mystigan33. My previous account was Mystigan3

● Are you active in Discord? Yes, i own an esports org so i am discord from about 6:30am to 9:30pm my time :)

● Where are you from? QLD Australia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 222 hours on my old account and 16 on this new one. I used to play 2-3 hours a day at a min but stopped playing for about a year due to personal issues, now that i have time again i play at a minimum of an hour a day with many hours on the weekend.

● What's your goal in PRO? To train the best team and have lots of fun. i am not particularly amazing at PVP but i enjoy it and i really like EV training and lvling poke.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? It seems like a professional clan that is also there to have fun with friends with i find to be the best sort of environment to have lots of fun.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Hmmm that is a hard one as there are so many that i like. Probably would have to say Weavile as i think he is really cool and a fun poke to have on a team.

● What's your favorite animal and why? An Eagle, is there any animal as glorious and as free as an eagle?

Check pms guys :SquirtleSquad:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

Questions/Answers

What's your Name/IGN? :- Lasthope4.

Are you active in discord?:- Yes I am really active in discord and can speak english in a decent way.

Where are you from?:- I am from Bangladesh.

What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?:- My play time is 1211 hours in blue and 36 hours in Red. I am done through hoenn in red server. I play pro everyday :) I know I

have a little bit low hours in red. That's cause I rushed through the story to hunt PvP pokemons. But I will be playing in red from now on so I will get more hours really quick.

What's your goal in PRO? :- My goal in pro is to get as many friends as possible and get to know many great PvPers and to Become the best PvPer in all three servers.

Why do you want to be part of Chaos? :- I am actually from blue server. I started playing red cause I have lots of friends in Red. and to my eyes Chaos is the best guild in all three red So I wanna be a part of the group of best PvPers and friendly people. And I know quite a lot of people from Chaos who are really friendly and nice :)

What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : - Azumarill is my favorite pokemon. Cause it has lot of attack and pretty good HP aswell and we can use it in many ways with many different ev spread.

What's your favorite animal and why?:- Dog is my favorite animal. Cause most of the dogs are loyal and they are cute :)

INTRODUCTION

Hi, I am actually a player from blue server. As you know already I started red cause I have many friends in red. I am a ladder player from blue aswell and I think I am pretty decent in PvP. My highest score is 526 PvP ratings in blue server. But for me Learning never ends. So I wanna be a part of the greatest Guild and Family in all three servers and try to help Chaos as much as I can. I am sure I will do pretty decent in red aswell.

Thanks for reading my application. I hope I am qualified enough to join the most awesome guild I have ever seen in this game :)

Screenshot_2958.png.715337db3a824f4e52cedf828d6795c4.png

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"

Sup, i wanna join, i'm pro af.

What's your Name/IGN: Silentz7

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Colombia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? a lot, i'm a new member but i've progressed quite fast.

● What's your goal in PRO? Fill dex to be able to get legendaries, then PvP.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because it's the best guild in the server (?)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Eviolite dusclops is pretty cool and scary.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Do pokemons count as animals? i'd say dusclops again but he's more of a humanoid. Favorite animal? Probably sloths, they're cute af.

Pick me!

Silentz7.

Questions/Answers

What's your Name/IGN? :- Lasthope4.

Are you active in discord?:- Yes I am really active in discord and can speak english in a decent way.

Where are you from?:- I am from Bangladesh.

What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?:- My play time is 1211 hours in blue and 36 hours in Red. I am done through hoenn in red server. I play pro everyday :) I know I

have a little bit low hours in red. That's cause I rushed through the story to hunt PvP pokemons. But I will be playing in red from now on so I will get more hours really quick.

What's your goal in PRO? :- My goal in pro is to get as many friends as possible and get to know many great PvPers and to Become the best PvPer in all three servers.

Why do you want to be part of Chaos? :- I am actually from blue server. I started playing red cause I have lots of friends in Red. and to my eyes Chaos is the best guild in all three red So I wanna be a part of the group of best PvPers and friendly people. And I know quite a lot of people from Chaos who are really friendly and nice :)

What's your favorite Pokemon and why? : - Azumarill is my favorite pokemon. Cause it has lot of attack and pretty good HP aswell and we can use it in many ways with many different ev spread.

What's your favorite animal and why?:- Dog is my favorite animal. Cause most of the dogs are loyal and they are cute :)

INTRODUCTION

Hi, I am actually a player from blue server. As you know already I started red cause I have many friends in red. I am a ladder player from blue aswell and I think I am pretty decent in PvP. My highest score is 526 PvP ratings in blue server. But for me Learning never ends. So I wanna be a part of the greatest Guild and Family in all three servers and try to help Chaos as much as I can. I am sure I will do pretty decent in red aswell.

Thanks for reading my application. I hope I am qualified enough to join the most awesome guild I have ever seen in this game :)

Sup, i wanna join, i'm pro af.

What's your Name/IGN: Silentz7

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Colombia

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? a lot, i'm a new member but i've progressed quite fast.

● What's your goal in PRO? Fill dex to be able to get legendaries, then PvP.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because it's the best guild in the server (?)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Eviolite dusclops is pretty cool and scary.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Do pokemons count as animals? i'd say dusclops again but he's more of a humanoid. Favorite animal? Probably sloths, they're cute af.

Pick me!

Silentz7.

Check Pms :SquirtleSquad:

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

● What's your Name/IGN?

Merl3

Yes, always active.

● Where are you from?

South East Asia

55hrs and 7mins / Everyday

Finish all the regions and create my OP PvP Pokemon Roster

I want new friends to play with in game :)

Mudkip, because it's so adorable.

Dog, dogs are loyal don't you agree?

[[IT'S LIKE AN ENDLESS MOVIE THAT HAS NO HAPPY END]]

♡♢♤♧

● What's your Name: Guccigang187 ● Are you active in Discord: Yes. ● Where are you from: Germany. ● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO: 87h/every day. ● What's your goal in PRO: to be the best and to have all legendary pokemons. ● Why do you want to be part of Chaos: to find new friends and to help them.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why: Charizard because i love fire typ's. ● What's your favorite animal and why: dogs because they are so cute.