Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN : Monkas17

● How old are you? 20 atm!

● Are you active in Discord? Yep I do check on them daily

● Where are you from? Singapore!

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 151 Hour atm. I play when I have no work :)

● What's your goal in PRO? To actually learn pvp from someone that is willing to teach and to rush the story.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Learn from the pro :)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Cloyster cause I caught a 31 atk and 31 spd :D

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog, cause loyal af.

spacer.png

🔹 Do contact me via discord using my discord ID: Monkas17 #3266 🔹

🔹 "Rainfall" Discord Server 🔹 Profile 🔹 Youtube 🔹

● What's your Name/IGN : Monkas17

● How old are you? 20 atm!

● Are you active in Discord? Yep I do check on them daily

● Where are you from? Singapore!

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 151 Hour atm. I play when I have no work :)

● What's your goal in PRO? To actually learn pvp from someone that is willing to teach and to rush the story.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Learn from the pro :)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Cloyster cause I caught a 31 atk and 31 spd :D

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog, cause loyal af.

Check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

Hello i'd like to apply:

● What's your Name/IGN? Ryan33433

● How old are you? I will do my 18 in only few months

● Are you active in Discord? Yeah, i spend a lot of hours playing games and i ever play with my friends talking on discord

● Where are you from? Italy, Bolzano

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Usually i play 2/3 hours a day, but not all days bc im busy with the school and often i have many homework/study to do (I have like 210h played)

● What's your goal in PRO? I'ever loved playing pokemon games, i've started with Platinum and i fell in love with it at the first sight. Now i've decided playing PRO to start a bit with competitive and just to enjoy it

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Bc it is pretty bad playing PRO alone, before i used to play with my brother, but now he dont play anymore and i was just looking for a good gang with friendly people to play with

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Arcanine, it is so fascinating and I was very intrigued by the rumor that it should have been a legendary along with the trio of birds. In any case has a fantastic artwork and is really strong in-game

● What's your favorite animal and why?Its the tiger, bc it is somehow a royal predator and from my point of view is completely at a different level than all other animals. Especially its white-version

Good day, I would like to apply:

What's your Name/IGN? Lordshankz

● How old are you? 20

● Are you active in Discord? Once upon a time (back in blue server when I was in a guild)

● Where are you from? The Caribbean

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 2 or 3 hr per day

● What's your goal in PRO? To be a MONSTER in PVP

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? To get better in all aspects of pro(pvp) and to experience a full authentic guild experience and make a couple friends

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? venomoth.... The reason why it's my favorite is that I love everything about venomoth its design, it's shiny,the movesets and ability ( generally love poison types.... drapion is basically second)

● What's your favorite animal and why? The doctor bird ( The swallowtail hummingbird) in my country it is the national bird .... it is very beautiful and majestic

Hello i'd like to apply:

● What's your Name/IGN? Ryan33433

● How old are you? I will do my 18 in only few months

● Are you active in Discord? Yeah, i spend a lot of hours playing games and i ever play with my friends talking on discord

● Where are you from? Italy, Bolzano

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Usually i play 2/3 hours a day, but not all days bc im busy with the school and often i have many homework/study to do (I have like 210h played)

● What's your goal in PRO? I'ever loved playing pokemon games, i've started with Platinum and i fell in love with it at the first sight. Now i've decided playing PRO to start a bit with competitive and just to enjoy it

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Bc it is pretty bad playing PRO alone, before i used to play with my brother, but now he dont play anymore and i was just looking for a good gang with friendly people to play with

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Arcanine, it is so fascinating and I was very intrigued by the rumor that it should have been a legendary along with the trio of birds. In any case has a fantastic artwork and is really strong in-game

● What's your favorite animal and why?Its the tiger, bc it is somehow a royal predator and from my point of view is completely at a different level than all other animals. Especially its white-version

Good day, I would like to apply:

What's your Name/IGN? Lordshankz

● How old are you? 20

● Are you active in Discord? Once upon a time (back in blue server when I was in a guild)

● Where are you from? The Caribbean

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 2 or 3 hr per day

● What's your goal in PRO? To be a MONSTER in PVP

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? To get better in all aspects of pro(pvp) and to experience a full authentic guild experience and make a couple friends

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? venomoth.... The reason why it's my favorite is that I love everything about venomoth its design, it's shiny,the movesets and ability ( generally love poison types.... drapion is basically second)

● What's your favorite animal and why? The doctor bird ( The swallowtail hummingbird) in my country it is the national bird .... it is very beautiful and majestic

check pms

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

What's your Name/IGN? KiwiBrick

● How old are you? 19

● Are you active in Discord? Probably

● Where are you from? Singapore

● What's your playtime? 18 hr atm but i am committed

● What's your goal in PRO? to catch all pokemon and learn pvp

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? MonkaS asked me to join

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Beedrill cause when i was young i thought it was cool

● What's your favorite animal and why? cat because meow

spacer.png

🔹 Do contact me via discord using my discord ID: Monkas17 #3266 🔹

🔹 "Rainfall" Discord Server 🔹 Profile 🔹 Youtube 🔹

What's your Name/IGN? KiwiBrick

● How old are you? 19

● Are you active in Discord? Probably

● Where are you from? Singapore

● What's your playtime? 18 hr atm but i am committed

● What's your goal in PRO? to catch all pokemon and learn pvp

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? MonkaS asked me to join

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Beedrill cause when i was young i thought it was cool

● What's your favorite animal and why? cat because meow

Can the applicant apply with his or her own acc?

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "