Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

What's your Name/IGN? darkreavermega

● How old are you? 32

● Are you active in Discord? semi active but always have it open

● Where are you from? minnesota

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 6+ hours a day

● What's your goal in PRO? having fun

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? to chat with people and have fun about the game

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? mega charizard i like how cool looking and strong mega charizard is

● What's your favorite animal and why? cat easy to take care of and get along with.

● What's your Name/IGN? Centes

● How old are you? 24 years old

● Are you active in Discord? When I have reason to, I can manage but I'm not always the best conversation starter (I'm secretly shy)

● Where are you from? I'm from France (Reunion Island to be more specific)

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? Over 200 hours, just hit it recently after a long break, I came back to the game 4-5 days ago I think. I was at Kanto's League and now I just finished Hoenn + Dragon Medalion quest.

● What are your goals in PRO? -Get those pvp coats, because they're the bomb.

-Manage to get a whole team of decent (not epic that would be crazy) shinies...That I like.

-Get my hand on those sweet legendaries (I'm especially looking at you, doggy trio )

-Be the very best, like no one ever was ?

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I want to feel like I belong somewhere and you seem to be an active guild without being overwhelmed by a sea of people I'll never have the chance to have a real discussion with because any message immediately drowns with the rest. So I don't exactly know how many you are but you seem to be more approachable, organized and...Genuine I guess ? I think that's about it in a nutshell. [Edit : Also forgot about it while typing, you were my first choice when I got back to the game but I hadn't cleared the game-time requirement at the time)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Wow...It's a tie between all Shinx and Gastly evolution tree. Also Rayquaza if you include legendaries and the great doges.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I have to say cat, because otherwise mine might just exact some kind of revenge on me. I can't deal with that right now !