Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

What's your Name/IGN?ignas77

How old are you? 17 ( it showed 18 but i'm going to be 18 this year)

Are you active in Discord? Yeah i'm always online

Where are you from? Spain/Lithuania

What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have 350h/ like everyday, depends if I have exams

What's your goal in PRO? Just having fun

Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I don't really know, I guess I just really liked your guild presentation

What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard because it's the first pokemon I saw on tv

What's your favorite animal and why? I don't really have one, but I think its Giraffe because it looks kinda funny lmao

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

3b5caf68c0e6d62890f64bcb223a7514.jpg

What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? I have 350h/ like everyday, depends if I have exams

Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I don't really know, I guess I just really liked your guild presentation

What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Charizard because it's the first pokemon I saw on tv

What's your favorite animal and why? I don't really have one, but I think its Giraffe because it looks kinda funny lmao

Sorry, to begin with you are suspended, and secondly you have apllied in multiple guilds. gl tho

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png

I have applied only in other forum for guild but as I saw that they don't respond

I had in my head to search for other guild and I found this one

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

3b5caf68c0e6d62890f64bcb223a7514.jpg

I have applied only in other forum for guild but as I saw that they don't respond

I had in my head to search for other guild and I found this one

Dude i think i was clear before... multiple applications, this is, apllying to other guilds isnt something we approve... im rly sorry... goodluck tho

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png