Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

What's your Name/IGN?- Fulcrown

● How old are you? - 16

● Are you active in Discord? - Most of the time

● Where are you from? - Philippimes

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? - Every time I get, but usually in the evening

● What's your goal in PRO? - To complete all the regions and catch all the pokemons and have fun

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? - I recently started playing PRO, and saw that your guild has a good and helpful community.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and wh- Greninja because, its cool and a ninja.

● What's your favorite animal and why? - Panda’s actually, because the babies are cute lol

Guest deleteduser41af

● What's your Name/IGN? Stefan - Duerenkran

● How old are you? 31

● Are you active in Discord? Well, it really depends - sometimes i really write alot, but sometimes i don't write at all - it really depends on the topic/mood/ifimtrollyenough

● Where are you from? Denmark

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 1246hr56min - i used to play alot and that was everyday, but i'm usually in the game everyday.

● What's your goal in PRO? Be the best daycare there is.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Well, Bunnystar actually recommend me to apply 1 month or 2 ago and i heard that the enviroment was/is something for me, since most of the time i can be not so serious, but ofc i can also be serious.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Welp, i actually dont know - dont really have a favorite pokemon, but i guess if i should pick then it should be charizard heshe is a monster and looks scary.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs dogs dogs dogs, helps me alot since they can make me relax and since i grew up with dogs.

● What's your Name/IGN?

- Damyc

● How old are you?

- I'm 27 years of age :)

● Are you active in Discord?

- Yes very, discord is always open on my desktop, and always active on my 2nd screen so i can see everything that happens.

● Where are you from?

- I'm from The great Netherlands. Born and raised !

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

- I just came back to pro this week, so yeah. I'm lacking gametime. However, on my previous account i played on the yellow server and i've had over 400 hours there, including my own guild (Kingsmen). Due to health reasons and personal stuff i've had to withdraw from playing pokemon fulltime. But now that i am "semi-recovered" i'mn willing to go that extra mile again on PRO. Which is, and always will be the best pokemon game out there.

● What's your goal in PRO?

- Collect all pokemon, And have all my pokemon in the right nature :) Learn about PvP Along the way, i know some basics but not everything. i should probebly mention i'm a heavy grinder as well when it comes to collecting stuff.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

- Chaos.. The name itself is already awesome. Reminds me of dark times / dark pokemon and the colour black and purple :') ! A awesome community is what i am looking for, with not too many trolls, some good laughs here and there and most important where people can respect eachother.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

- Is and forever will be Gengar. Gen 1 ghost!! grew up with this awesome fella!

● What's your favorite animal and why?

- Ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I guess i like tigers alot. Specially those white ones. They just look majestic!

Well i guess this is about it when it comes to the application form. If you want to know more, don't hesitate to add me ingame so we can have a chat !

With kind regards,

Damyc

Edited by Dkiddeh

What's your Name/IGN?- Fulcrown

● How old are you? - 16

● Are you active in Discord? - Most of the time

● Where are you from? - Philippimes

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? - Every time I get, but usually in the evening

● What's your goal in PRO? - To complete all the regions and catch all the pokemons and have fun

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? - I recently started playing PRO, and saw that your guild has a good and helpful community.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and wh- Greninja because, its cool and a ninja.

● What's your favorite animal and why? - Panda’s actually, because the babies are cute lol

Found ya in another guild

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

● What's your Name/IGN? Stefan - Duerenkran

● How old are you? 31

● Are you active in Discord? Well, it really depends - sometimes i really write alot, but sometimes i don't write at all - it really depends on the topic/mood/ifimtrollyenough

● Where are you from? Denmark

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 1246hr56min - i used to play alot and that was everyday, but i'm usually in the game everyday.

● What's your goal in PRO? Be the best daycare there is.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Well, Bunnystar actually recommend me to apply 1 month or 2 ago and i heard that the enviroment was/is something for me, since most of the time i can be not so serious, but ofc i can also be serious.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Welp, i actually dont know - dont really have a favorite pokemon, but i guess if i should pick then it should be charizard heshe is a monster and looks scary.

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs dogs dogs dogs, helps me alot since they can make me relax and since i grew up with dogs.

● What's your Name/IGN?

- Damyc

● How old are you?

- I'm 27 years of age :)

● Are you active in Discord?

- Yes very, discord is always open on my desktop, and always active on my 2nd screen so i can see everything that happens.

● Where are you from?

- I'm from The great Netherlands. Born and raised !

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

- I just came back to pro this week, so yeah. I'm lacking gametime. However, on my previous account i played on the yellow server and i've had over 400 hours there, including my own guild (Kingsmen). Due to health reasons and personal stuff i've had to withdraw from playing pokemon fulltime. But now that i am "semi-recovered" i'mn willing to go that extra mile again on PRO. Which is, and always will be the best pokemon game out there.

● What's your goal in PRO?

- Collect all pokemon, And have all my pokemon in the right nature :) Learn about PvP Along the way, i know some basics but not everything. i should probebly mention i'm a heavy grinder as well when it comes to collecting stuff.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

- Chaos.. The name itself is already awesome. Reminds me of dark times / dark pokemon and the colour black and purple :') ! A awesome community is what i am looking for, with not too many trolls, some good laughs here and there and most important where people can respect eachother.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

- Is and forever will be Gengar. Gen 1 ghost!! grew up with this awesome fella!

● What's your favorite animal and why?

- Ehrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... I guess i like tigers alot. Specially those white ones. They just look majestic!

Well i guess this is about it when it comes to the application form. If you want to know more, don't hesitate to add me ingame so we can have a chat !

With kind regards,

Damyc

Check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "