Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Jeywalker (recently asking for changing new nickname name Saviore)

● How old are you? 24.. almost 25 XD

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Indonesia but now i am living in China

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My playtime is 252h.. Most likely everyday, like 8-10 hours per day..

● What's your goal in PRO? To have a Shiny Gyarados with Jolly/Adamant nature with Moxie and with all ivs 31 XD

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because i am looking for new community with friendly people who can chat and talk together.. actually i was from blue server and just recently merge into silver server, while at the blue server i was in the Illuminati/Illusion guild.. and that was blue server, but now i am in Silver server, it means i want to join a new family in Silver server.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Gyarados.. i have no reason for love it or like it, but i just like it since i was a little boy playing pokemon in gameboy XD

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog of course.. Dog is a man's best friend XD

Edited by Saviore

● What's your Name/IGN? SaberKanade

● How old are you?24

● Are you active in Discord?yes i AM

● Where are you from? China

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 1198hrs and 3 times of a week or more

● What's your goal in PRO? PVP RANK 1 XD

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? because i am chronos old member!?

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Garchomp since it is so cool

● What's your favorite animal and why? turtle and cat because they are cute~

● What's your Name/IGN? Dastoks

● How old are you? 23

● Are you active in Discord? I am !

● Where are you from? Israel

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? currently at 240 Hours & Few hours a day (i work full time and study B.Sc in uni, play in between)

● What's your goal in PRO? Explore as much as possible, do all mini quests the game has to offer and see all regions and maps made. Having played since i was a little kid almost every pokemon game, its fun to have a mmo one that can be played with friends and has such a pvp aspect of it

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Actually i was already a member! The guild was amazing, lots of friendly people and just overall experience was super fun. the guild truly is active and kind. I quitted about a year ago, and came back last week. already have 60days mem for now and i am here for the long run. Im happy to see the guild still active and would love to get the chance to join back !

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Ninetails, he always have this feeling of majestic being, i just love him.

● What's your favorite animal and why? I love all animals, ive had plenty in my house, and since my dad and i are magicians we even have doves ;)

Hoping i could re-join the guild and see all my former friends again. would love to chat back and join you guys.

● What's your Name/IGN? Jeywalker (recently asking for changing new nickname name Saviore)

● How old are you? 24.. almost 25 XD

● Are you active in Discord? Yes

● Where are you from? Indonesia but now i am living in China

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? My playtime is 252h.. Most likely everyday, like 8-10 hours per day..

● What's your goal in PRO? To have a Shiny Gyarados with Jolly/Adamant nature with Moxie and with all ivs 31 XD

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? Because i am looking for new community with friendly people who can chat and talk together.. actually i was from blue server and just recently merge into silver server, while at the blue server i was in the Illuminati/Illusion guild.. and that was blue server, but now i am in Silver server, it means i want to join a new family in Silver server.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Gyarados.. i have no reason for love it or like it, but i just like it since i was a little boy playing pokemon in gameboy XD

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog of course.. Dog is a man's best friend XD

IGN: gamerzskm

19 year old

687hr playtime

IndiaI want to join this guild because this the best in the server.

● What's your Name/IGN? SaberKanade

● How old are you?24

● Are you active in Discord?yes i AM

● Where are you from? China

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 1198hrs and 3 times of a week or more

● What's your goal in PRO? PVP RANK 1 XD

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? because i am chronos old member!?

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Garchomp since it is so cool

● What's your favorite animal and why? turtle and cat because they are cute~

check ur pms

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "