Chaos [Silver Server][Looking for Active PvP Players]

Chaosshop

● What's your Name/IGN? Bolt18

● How old are you? 22 Years

● Are you active in Discord? Always, cause I use the reborn bot a lot. Cant really play the game right without it.

● Where are you from? Austria, Europe (with the mountains / without kangaroos, sadly)

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 470 hours. I have a lot of time now, since I dont have anything to do during the summer.

● What's your goal in PRO? Just trying to get a few nice pvp team going with some funny and great poke. I like to use uncommon poke.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I am trying to find a nice and helpful community to get some things done in the game. I dont have a lot of dex and evo entries. So I hope I can find help with that here. Thanks to my time hunting I have a lot of nice poke to offer or lend in return. (Got about 3 or 4 boxes with level 100 Poke and a lot of untrained ones too)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Dragonite (has been since Pokemon Red)

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs (everyone with one knows why ^^)

● What's your Name/IGN? Alex / CaptainleviX

● How old are you? 25

● Are you active in Discord? yes i am

● Where are you from? Im from Greece , Europe

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i have arround 500 hours with both my accounts.I used to play on Gold server

● What's your goal in PRO? To be in the Top 25 ranked list

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I like to have conversations with other ppl while playing and helping each other out!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? It's ash's charizard! i always liked his personality since i was kid

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs because they're loyal

● What's your Name/IGN? Bolt18

● How old are you? 22 Years

● Are you active in Discord? Always, cause I use the reborn bot a lot. Cant really play the game right without it.

● Where are you from? Austria, Europe (with the mountains / without kangaroos, sadly)

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 470 hours. I have a lot of time now, since I dont have anything to do during the summer.

● What's your goal in PRO? Just trying to get a few nice pvp team going with some funny and great poke. I like to use uncommon poke.

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I am trying to find a nice and helpful community to get some things done in the game. I dont have a lot of dex and evo entries. So I hope I can find help with that here. Thanks to my time hunting I have a lot of nice poke to offer or lend in return. (Got about 3 or 4 boxes with level 100 Poke and a lot of untrained ones too)

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Dragonite (has been since Pokemon Red)

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs (everyone with one knows why ^^)

● What's your Name/IGN? Alex / CaptainleviX

● How old are you? 25

● Are you active in Discord? yes i am

● Where are you from? Im from Greece , Europe

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? i have arround 500 hours with both my accounts.I used to play on Gold server

● What's your goal in PRO? To be in the Top 25 ranked list

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I like to have conversations with other ppl while playing and helping each other out!

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? It's ash's charizard! i always liked his personality since i was kid

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dogs because they're loyal

check ur pms :3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

Application :

● What's your Name/IGN?

Ans:Ismamstander

● How old are you?

Ans:15 years

● Are you active in Discord?

Ans:I'm always be active in discord than ingame.

● Where are you from?

Ans:Bangladesh

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO?

Ans:755 hours..

● What's your goal in PRO?

Ans: My goal is to be a Good Sand team pvp trainer..

Why do you want to be part of Chaos?

Ans: I want to be a part of Chaos , because it is in top and 1 - 5 of my friends are from the same country with me.

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why?

Ans:My Favourite Pokemon is Staraptor ,It always help me in pvp and in other battle too...Else , it helps ''Ash'' too..Lol

● What's your favorite animal and why?

Ans: My Favourite animal is Cat ..Its is too much cute..Especially the baby cats..

Can I join now?

1. This is my 2nd try so please accept it...Or please invite me to your guild server ..

Do you know Alain30? Check the screenshot ..
    Aaaaaaa.png.dbaf98950e34fd5bee49e4a963c30144.png

Discord: MegaKnight#3790
    IGN: ISMAMSTANDER

Edited by Ismamstander

● What's your Name/IGN? Darksage

● How old are you? 19 y/o

● Are you active in Discord? Yeah:)

● Where are you from? Philippines

● What's your playtime?/How often do you play PRO? 617 hrs, I play abt 5hrs a day

● What's your goal in PRO? I like hunting good pokes, and i want to be a good pvp player :3

● Why do you want to be part of Chaos? I was once a member of the guild but i have quit the game a year ago, and now that i'm back playing again i want to join again to the guild that was once helped me and made me a better trainer :3

● What's your favorite Pokemon and why? Mimikyu(waiting to be released) its quiet a cutie

● What's your favorite animal and why? Dog and cat

Screenshot_20190704-225845_1.jpg.b06fc452c29ae24f9e1b7fb338bcd96c.jpg